Reviews for Burden of Guilt
lucidity chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
Poor Faramir. For someone who has been belittled so much of his life, this experience can easily set him into a shame spiral.
lucidity chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Poor Faramir! Was the king really that clear on the whole custody thing?
lucidity chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
Poor Eomer! I do hope he will do well now.

What of our dear Faramir?
lucidity chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
Poor Eomer! A head wound is very serious business, not to mention the other wounds he has sustained.

Is Faramir safe, wherever he is?
lucidity chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
Eomer is here! Ack, I suppose it would have been better for him if he was not here!

Faramir was taken into custody? I wonder what that entails?
lucidity chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
That vision was powerful stuff!
lucidity chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Poor Legolas! I guess Elves are not immune to everything, the poor dears!
lucidity chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
I love that you brought Ioreth into this! She was always an interesting character in the book. She's quite a rascal!
lucidity chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
This is my favorite part... Aragorn retorted. “You had better put on a sack or remain naked and treat the citizens of Minas Tirith to a glimpse of your elven perfection! ”...LOL!
lucidity chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I cannot get too dewy-eyed about Legolas. I pciture him as Movie!Legolas and, although he is quite scrummy, I can't see him in a romantic light since my nephew looks muchlike him and it would seem squikcy.
lucidity chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I wonder, do you have your stories completed when you start to post?

So the efficient secretary made sure that Eowyn's letter was duly sent to Eomer!
Patty chapter 62 . 9/18/2005
And so we come to the end of another wonderful story,

my friend. Remember when you rather reluctantly posted

your first LOTR story? I knew right off you'd be one

of my favorite writers and I've enjoyed each and every

story you've written since then.

Thank you, thank you so very much! I say this with some "burden of guilt" myself, getting to read these marvelous and absorbing stories cost-free. I just wish there were some way I could show you my appreciation.

You asked us readers which chapters we liked best.

Any and every one heavy on the angst. LOL Sorry, but

I love it and you do it so very well. Just keep it up!
Patty chapter 61 . 9/18/2005
Ordinarily I avoid banquets like the plague but this

sounds like one I'd love to attend.

I was absolutely overwhelmed by Eomer's gracious gift.

A Mearas foal! I'm dancing for joy at the mere thought.

Can't you just see that little girl racing like the

wind in a few years! Betcha your happy Mom will be

right by her side.
Quickbeam1 chapter 62 . 9/15/2005
A beautiful story! I loved this concluding line especially.

**“We have been though our own storm, mellon nin and yet we have emerged from it with our friendship stronger and deeper than before.”**

You asked who was the most guilty. I would have to say Mahrod for his heinous actions were spurred on by hatred and spite.

As to whom felt the most guilt, I would have to go with Aragorn, though many of your main characters were to suffer through the heartache and pain of the tragedy which took place.

Well done, Linda! I look forward to starting your new story very soon. :)
Quickbeam1 chapter 61 . 9/15/2005
I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed your description of Aragorn's hands once again in chapter 60.

Loved these lines from chp. 61.

** Not only was this man her beloved husband, but also a loving father, loyal friend and great King. He was well worth giving up the life of the Eldar for. These past months had been very difficult for them all. Yet they had shown her more of her husband’s true worth ,for it took a great man to admit to his mistakes and not rest until they were put right.**

I see you still at work setting up the conflict for your sequal.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »