Reviews for Burden of Guilt
lucidity chapter 20 . 11/8/2005
Wow, Aragorn was really taking a chance that time! I can see that this is going to haunt Faramir for some time.
lucidity chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
Poor Faramir! You really DO torture the poor dear quite a bit.

I wonder where they get the ice from?
lucidity chapter 17 . 11/6/2005
It was a stroke of genius to have this set during the confinement period. That way the mystery could not be unraveled so quickly and Neither of the wives would be available to help their prospective husbands.
lucidity chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
Poor Faramir! I hope the horrible 'guard' gets what's coming to him!
lucidity chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
Poor Faramir. For someone who has been belittled so much of his life, this experience can easily set him into a shame spiral.
lucidity chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Poor Faramir! Was the king really that clear on the whole custody thing?
lucidity chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
Poor Eomer! I do hope he will do well now.

What of our dear Faramir?
lucidity chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
Poor Eomer! A head wound is very serious business, not to mention the other wounds he has sustained.

Is Faramir safe, wherever he is?
lucidity chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
Eomer is here! Ack, I suppose it would have been better for him if he was not here!

Faramir was taken into custody? I wonder what that entails?
lucidity chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
That vision was powerful stuff!
lucidity chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Poor Legolas! I guess Elves are not immune to everything, the poor dears!
lucidity chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
I love that you brought Ioreth into this! She was always an interesting character in the book. She's quite a rascal!
lucidity chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
This is my favorite part... Aragorn retorted. “You had better put on a sack or remain naked and treat the citizens of Minas Tirith to a glimpse of your elven perfection! ”...LOL!
lucidity chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I cannot get too dewy-eyed about Legolas. I pciture him as Movie!Legolas and, although he is quite scrummy, I can't see him in a romantic light since my nephew looks muchlike him and it would seem squikcy.
lucidity chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I wonder, do you have your stories completed when you start to post?

So the efficient secretary made sure that Eowyn's letter was duly sent to Eomer!
1,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »