Reviews for Burden of Guilt
Lilan chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Bravo! I've been giggling for fifteen minutes now. I had had vague ideas of the goats in the role of the spies of Mordor, but appeared wrong and I thank you for that. And all that teasing that happened to poor Legolas!

Hope that the miller will not be too harsh on them.

Write on! I'll wait for the development of the story very eagerly, I like the way you do that!
Rosie26 chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Oh Linda, this is so funny - I was picturing it all the time I read the past two chapters. Looking forward to seeing how the angst is going to develop.
Patty chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Well, that's certainly "angst" of a different sort. It seems strange to find so much humor in one of your stories, strange but very enjoyable.

It's such fun to find our heros so discomfited.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Oh dear. This seems to be getting worse and worse as we speak. What happens next?
Susan W chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Ha ha ha! What a hoot! Loved the chapter title!

Now how are they going to get through the gates into the city much less get up to the Citadel in those silly floursack outfits? :)

I'm with Faramir, they should have waited and grabbed the lady's clothing from off the line.

Oh yes, goats do and can eat almost everything, edible or not!

Poor Legolas! As Gimli would say, "Prissy elf"! He should have been sensible along with the others instead of showing off his elven beauty. ;)

Loved the humour! And thanks for a good laugh!

Update soon, please!
novelteas74 chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Oh lord, that was SO funny! I am absolutely dying at the prospect of seeing these three dressed in flour sacks! Hysterical. Guess I guessed wrong about the goatherder, but no matter. Their predicament made for a great chapter. In response to utfrog98, I think I know where "I'd" look too! Now enough wickedness. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next.
Deana chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
ROTFL! That was hysterical! LOLOLOL! Post 4 soon please! :)
utfrog98 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
LOVE all your stories so a new one was a treat.

Personally, if I was Aragorn's subject, saw him nude or nearly so, I would know EXACTLY where to look when I bowed. Arwen might be a tad annoyed, but . . . However, seeing Faramir and Legolas as well might stop my heart.
Liregon chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
your stories are addictive! i'm regretting not being on this site for the past few days already!

this chapter was really well-written in a lighthearted way, even though it carries some sort of undertone.

liked how you wrote about legolas [though i don't really like him] and the elves mannerisms, refreshing from all the other fics with him inside anyway.

you're going to update soon right? (:
viviana chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Oh NO!...the calm before the storm?..ooh...and the torture begins! Continue!
Julia chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Yum, semi-naked Aragorn! Now did the goats eat their clothes, or are there darker forces at work? More soon please!
MusicDreamer chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Another story. I'm so glad to see it. Oh no, more trouble ahead. Legolas and Gimli for a few chapters. I'm so glad to hear it. Why do I think that evil man in the Council is going to be causing some major trouble. Me thinks, Aragorn should have pulled Anduril on him, and he may have to before its all over. Update soon mellon.
steelelf chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I must protest, if the goats ate the clothes!

I owned goats, and well, though they do occasionally eat things they should not, I have NEVER known one to PREFER clothing to say, a tree branch.

Great job otherwise!
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Nice chapter. I was wondering where you got the highly orignal idea of the council's attitude. Others should use inspiration from history.

Poor Aragorn, no clothes! Will he have to go back to the castle in DRAWERS? *Chortles*
Elenhin chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Hm, their clothes have vanished, well that was one possability for things that can go wrong when one are swiming.

I am vertain that the King and Steward are happy they kepttheir drawers on now.

Hm, where did the clothes go, I would not be surpriesed if it had something to do with hungry goats.

We camped in a sheep pasture once, and I swear you awaoke becuase you heard them chewing on the tents in the morning. Either the sheep or the horses were doing that.

It would be a slight problem, but nothing that can not be solved with just a little humiliation. The question seemes to be how much humiliaton are they preapared to go through.

I think I shall take the coment about Legolas to meaning they shall have difficults to find a more diggnified manner of return.

Can you imagine that this update had me bouncing in the ceeling with joy, I am eagerly looking forward to the next one.

Kindest Regards, Elenhin