Reviews for No Honor among Thieves
Ja ne Kat chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
That's hillarious! Poor Satoshi! sorry those are the thoughts in my head i'll give you more later. Dark is having to much fun!

Ja ne Kat
Kilx chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Good story I like the inner conversations of the characters.
Valirco chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
jenn here pl cpntinue with more please thx
Valirco chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
hi im jen-beyblade fan im just signed into my sisters account i reaally like this plz conitue
Tsuki Fox chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
yay Yami Bakura's back! *dances happily*

wait, *feezes in middle of dance* why am i happy he called me a rabid crazed fangirl. anyway, duhn, duhn, DUHN! *evil music* what will happen. hahaha! krad's molting! hm, unfortunatly i agree with yami bakura, the idea of a fight between lil kai and writers block is far more important then if satoshi lives. not that i don't want to hear both. *huggles satoshi plushi and yami plushie with confused look* where did these come from? oh no satoshi's mutalated head in a basket! Die writers block! *smashes with large mallet* please update soon. *.*
Mergic and Tor chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
M: Yes, I agree. I think everyone should come with a mute button... except me.

T: ...And you also believe that you alone should have control over these buttons if memory serves...

M: Right! Nothing wrong with that!

T: If you really want to destroy the world, why not try something more humane? Like gutting us and then burning are dead bodies?

M: Hey! I'm a nice person! I'd put Krad on mute just for Satoshi!

T: ...Your generosity is stunning.

M: Yes, I'm known for it. Anyway, great chapter as always!

-M and T
Valirco chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
OMG! NO SATOSHI-SAMA

Krad: no my satoshi-sama!

Sabaku(me):no MINE MINE

KradSabaku getting in to cat fight:*bitch slaps eachother: MINE AIYI

HURRY ! UPDATE ASAP
Andi chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
oh really good fic, please write more, must find out what happens to Satoshi *hugs Satoshi* _
Jukka Bushtail chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
This is a really exciting fanfic with lots of potential, but I really don't think Dark would just leave poor Satoshi hanging like that.
Tsuki Fox chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Satoshi-sama! wow, zoe is very evil, as is alex but in diferent ways. Daisuke's right, how are they going to pull it off, not that i can't guess. hey where'd yami bakaru go? keep it up, i know i sound pushy, update again!
Valirco chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
AH *SREAMS HEAD* OF WUT HAPPENS TO SATOSHOI! CONTINUE ASAP OR DIE! lol PLEASE
Mergic chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
*ROFLMAO* God that was so funny at the end. I can totally see Dark and Krad singing that!

Ahem. Sorry, about the fic now... Good chapter. Everyone's definately in character... Poor Satoshi!

-M
Error-Invalid-Username chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Aww, your fiction is so cute and so real. (: I love how you portrayed the characters .. they are very true to their personalities. Very interesting plotline, I hope to read more of it! Continue, continue! :D
Tsuki Fox chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Hey i'm not a rabid fan girl! *gives yami bakura a glare* Die alex, die. *gives glare to yami bakura* don't even think about it. okay is this a yoai? not that i care just wondering. poor satoshi. hey dark, dork, hahaha sry me easily amused. dark's right, krad would make a good attack angel, possibly why i heeded your warning. great work, don't get more writers block and update as soon as possible. *turns to walk away and falls*
Dawes chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
M: AN UPDATE! *grinning like a lunatic*

T: I don't think it's healthy to be so obsessed over a bunch of words...

M: BEAUTIFUL WORDS! Wonderful words put in exactly the right order just for MY entertainment!

T: Yes, I'm sure the author just woke up one day and said, "Gee, I think I'll write fan fiction for some freakish girl I've never met before..."

M: *ignores him* ANYWAY, I just love this fic. I'm especially fond of the whole dork-Dark bit...

-Mergic and Tor