Reviews for Bleed me Dry
funkyhigh chapter 12 . 6/16/2006
Hey, great fic, i loved the happy ending! and look forward to reading any future fics from you!
Zonya chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
This was the perfect end to a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it and please, write more.
lorcris chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
It has been a great and very well written story. I enjoyed so much and I hope you write another one very ’t worry about the language. You are australian, I’m spanish and my betas are spanish and from New Zealand (I need two!), there are american people, british, italian… and the most important, at least for me, is to have the opportunity of share our stories and enjoy with them writing and reading, even sometimes we don’t use the very best word for something or the correct word in our country was different. Thank you for share your story with us and, again, I hope to see a new fic written by you, very soon.
spingal chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG! You desperately need to proofread. You don't "brink" a blanket, you bring one. And you don't put on a "lose" shirt, you put on a "loose" shirt. And this sentence is the worst, “Martin, when we get there, you and I will approach Danny first ok? I don’t want Sam or Viv finding him if …” Frank’s voice trailed off." Who's Frank and when did he come into the picture? Was he hidden in the backseat of the car that Jack and Martin were in? And lastly, it's spelled r-e-c-o-g-n-i-Z-e not S-e.
lorcris chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
I think I never review this fic, but actually it's one of the best stories I have read and I'm glad you decide to continue. Great story and I love how Danny is working his problem and the support from his co-workers and friends.

Keep writing and update soon!
Fen2011 chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
Beauitful chapter and updated so quickly. Please continue I love this fic so much.
funkyhigh chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
Cute! great chapter! so glad that he saved her!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
Beautifully dark story. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Keep it up :- )
Fen2011 chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
This was the first thing I read this morning - i was so happy to see that you updated. Great chapter and please update soon.
Dreamy-Orion chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
I'm glad you didn't abandon this story :-)
Zonya chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
Good, he's alive. And Danny'll help her, right. I'm in love with your fic, really. Please, update soon.
funkyhigh chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
Yay! he was able to open up and safe her! i love this story! more soon!
funkyhigh chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I'ts great! Update! I love it, can't wait for more!
karmine chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
Great chapter update soon pleasie!
funkyhigh chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
No, no, no you can't stop there! but you did, so you'll need to type really fast and update soon!