Reviews for Tears
DarthRoden76 chapter 8 . 4/18/2005
Good Story, definately belongs on my favorites list!
Ryokofan101 chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
I just love ypur story. Please hurry up andd write the next chapter!
Shaolin 10 chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
That was soo good! I also read your bio, I love anime, plus I'm a 1st degree brown belt (next belt is black) in Shaolin Kempo!
Keep up the good work!
Priest chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
it has been so long since i started reading this one that i had to reread this story. i realy look forward to any updates in the future. and i agree with you on both weddings and Ryokos' birth. Ja-ne (_)
Red XIV chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
How utterly pathetic. Major cop-out alert. Tenchi decides to marry both Ryoko and Ayeka (totally OOC for him), and both of them are thrilled, despite having shown quite unequivocably how unwilling they are to share even his non-romantic attention, let alone his love (even more OOC). How can anybody think this is a remotely plausible way to dodge the love triangle issue?
dennisud chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
FINALLY!

Wow it took so long yet it was worth it, From The bar fights to the mamory revelations, to the weddings, finally to Ryoko's sacre about sex and Ayeka's pregnancy. All there and all great to read. Hope Mihoshi finds love and we definitely have to keep and eye on Sasami/Tsunami and those earth boys!

Finally Will Ryoko hvae the joys of natural motherhood as well?

Well as long as it doesnot take a lifetime to update I can't wait!

dennisud
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Just an errant thought that popped into my head right about now actually, but we all heard Washu bitch at Ryoko that she was 'put through hell' by Ryoko shutting down the link. Washu also pesters Ryoko into acting more 'human.' I wouldn't mind seeing Ryoko point that out and tell Washu that she'll turn it off when she damn well pleases so that she can have Washu act a little more human! (Ryoko could use the example that a EARTHLING mother who is waiting in the ER to hear about her daughter who has been in a near-fatal car wreck doesn't have the link she and Washu have, and therefore, would have to have gone through EXACTLY what Washu did!) I just think it would be nice, after seeing Washu put Ryoko through hell over her conquering her fears alone, to see Ryoko earn some payback and knock Washu down a few notches off of her pedestal! As I said, that was just an errant thought, but it might make for a very angsty side-story and help Ryoko breathe a little easier now that she's being home-schooled. Maybe you could take this into consideration? Anyway, hope you write the next chapter well! I know that I'll be waiting for it whenever it hits the site!
Magic Shadow Dragon chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
YAY! Good for Ryoko!
Mr Shinra chapter 7 . 1/4/2002
That was a great fic. I've seen fics a little similar in the fact that Washu help Ryoko become a better person, but htis was origional. I was glad that those f-up'd rapist got what they deserved. good job, and if you continue this...write more chapter soon!
Kiyu chapter 6 . 1/4/2002
Oh wow, Miasaki is one tough lady _

But anyway, I forgot to say that Ami is my name, which is kinda cool cause I always wanted to add that name if I ever wrote a Tenchi fic heh ;

I know, self insertion, but still...:p
Priest chapter 7 . 1/4/2002
I realy like what you are doing with this story, It has been along time though. One thing though the old woman who owns the hot springs relationship to Tenchi is curently unknown, but I like the fact that you made her Tenchis great(grand) aunt. I have heard of the book 1984 but have been unable to locate a copy of it. well keep up the good work Ja-Ne (_)
Kiyu chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
Oh this part was so sad!

Poor Ryoko j_j!

I wish I could gut those heartless bastards and turn them inside out then toss them to the four winds!

...sorry about the outburst...you're a great writer and ...poor Ryoko!...I'm gonna start crying if I keep going on, so I'm just gonna say that I loved this chapter and the story so far, which is why I'm going to read on.
Newtype Omega chapter 7 . 1/3/2002
Well I must say that the six month wait was WELL worth it! A chapter splendidly done! There is so much to be thankful for in this chapter that you really find it hard to remember that it ain't over just yet. So many questions and yet a person can find themselve able to wait for the answers this particular time! I must commend you on your marvelous piece of work, and hope that your next chapter goes well. Someone mentioned something about Washu and Yosho getting together, but was it just me or did I read some Washu/Nobuyuki interaction earlier in the story? (What's your stance on that anyway?) Just the same, I congratulate you on a job well done and encourage you to continue this masterpiece! (Maybe even publish it!)
alighthawk chapter 7 . 1/3/2002
This was a long ass story, but well worth reading. I had the feeling that Tenchi was going to choose both girls, but considering the ordeal that Ryoko went through, not to mention taking care of his daughter, sharing Tenchi w/ Ayeka seems to be a cheap deal.

But to say that you created a story that really had depth and a great degree of realism is an understatement. I look forward to the next chapters, though I think they will be anticlimatic after reading these chapters.
dennisud chapter 7 . 1/3/2002
Yeeah! I got another convert here. Tenchi gets both girls, and the storiy continues! Great!

Now some comments. Minagi seeems to have been not per say ignored, but less emphasized. I mean Washu had to juggle Ryoko throughout the story with an occasional Zero to deal with. I hope to see more of Minagi being call daughter by Washu, as well as Ryoko.

One final thought. As some have done (Myself included), Why not pair up Yousho and Washu. It would be interesting how you would interpret those two and their interactions with each other, and the rest of the family.

P.S.- Don't forget to maybe bring in a guest Romantic lead for Sasami, Maybe a DBZ character like Trunks, or Goten could play well off Sasami's character.

Well nuff's said, for my favorite Tenchi Drama Story