Reviews for Oubliette
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very gothic, and very beautiful. Well done!
Charlemaine chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
So beautiful! What's an oubliette?
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow, I figured she was dead, I love the way you write!
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh. Guessing, then, that she froze to death . . . oh. Very well-written; your imagery, m'dear, is second to none. Beautiful if dark. Thanks for writing!
NorthAngel27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Stunning!
hsibelius chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow. This was amazing, the way it came together... I don't understand why her grave was already there, though...
daae00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I can't help but wish this story would continue. Well done!

~ MlleDaae
Assimbya chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was beautiful. I absolutly loved it. You nearly made me cry, and I don't cry often. Well, when it's you writing a fan fiction story then I know that in whatever way you write it will be wonderful, and moving if it's not a parody. I did look at the morbid fan fiction contest on PFN, but I didn't finish reading the entries before dinner, and when I tried to go back to it I didn't remember it it had been on PFN or So I must have missed your entry. But I'm glad that it's here now!
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Love the twists and not-quite-creepiness that makes you wonder exactly *what* is going on! Very good.
Ava Caita chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This was one of my favourite stories in the contest! The last imagery of Christine leaning against her own headstone, dead and cold, was absolutely beautiful. In a morbid way, of course.

And the build-up was fantastic. Seriously, I was torn between her opening that bloody door and simply remaining oblivious. Well done!

Congrats on your top five placement!

~ Avariƫ
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Another one of these. Whow. V. v. interesting, morbid in a secretive-horror film way, and good.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
...that was darkweird, but I liked it. A lot.

Wonderful story, almost made me cry-I hope you win the contest, this deserves it!
The Real Christine Daae chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This has such a very tragic and sad ending, but at the same time, retains its creepiness. I particularly love the description of the door in her room. It reminds me of the door in the movie Sleepy Hollow by Tim Burton, when Ichabod is having flashbacks of the torture room where his mother died. All white room with a secretive red door. Sometimes red doors are best left alone...
Olethros chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Heehee I'm sure you need no more confiration, but your story was definitely *very* high in my rankings. Absolutely lovely, it was the only one of the "mad Christine" fics that totally surprised me at the end. Great pacing, prose, imagery, everything!
Midasgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh. My. God. No way.

The ghost overdue to her grave; the wedding dress; all that white (you know, when I read the first line about the room Erik made for her being white, I thought "Oh!" because I always imagine it being sort of pink white and pastelly but then it made so much sense ... but then it gets even whiter ... *shudders*); the wedding ring. I really have that empty feeling in my throat when the only possible response is "Oh ..." ... and I'm trying to think of intelligent things to say and utterly failing because it's so perfect and so awful and I don't know what I could possibly say.

*sniffs* I love you.