Reviews for Because You Loved Me
Notabarbiegirl chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
You have done an amzing job thus far.
NothingMadeMeHappen chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow..this story is AMAZING! i do hope you plam on finishing it...such a waste to let a good story go unfinished.
WandaScallion chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Do you have plans on continuing this story? It would be lovely to see you updating. The story is too good, too well written to be left and forgotten.
amieemb chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
I love this story - I hate that it wasn't finished!
Moggie chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
Please tell me you're updating this. I'll hounding you daily if I have to. lol. Please update!
Pim Pam Poentje chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
This story is so good, i hope to read more soon
JamSack chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
That love poem thing, really bad idea.

I'm sorry I just can't get over the whole thing, Joe so would not have done that, and the idea of him dying because of that... that's so horrible! And Rupert, I dont think he would react like that. Sure he would be as hell as angry but he wouldnt yell it around for the whole palace to hear and he is a king and he's got that whole mask thing down to perfection, but i believe from the character that you've written that he would've bridled his anger a bit more and tried to speak calmly.

Also, yes, i know, Even though she wasn't in LOVE him, she didn't love him. He was her best friend and she was fond of him, and she would've been heaps more sadder at his death, and she wouldn't have shown it as much, but Joe would have to know that she is genuinely and terribly sad, because he knows Clarisse.

Anyway, I'm sorry i'm so opposed to the whole adutlery thing, hang on, no I'm not sorry, but i am sorry if i'm being a little harsh because i really do believe that you are a great writer, even though some of the subject matter is off with me.
JamSack chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
Okay according to the Bible they've been adulterous for like 15 years or whatever, even thinking about someone else's spouse like that... well it's pretty bad because thoughts lead to action sometimes, like in this. And well, that drunken little thing it was just... i mean Clarisse and Joe do seem a bit more real to me than Gwen and Lance but I always keep holding my breath wondering if they're going to get caught. I mean even if they were seriously going out it would be pretty bad, but she's breaking her marriage vows and i dont like it! There I said it.

I like your writing style and the way you adress certain things. I especially like the 'madam', but i do think Lance, I mean Joe should've gone away for a bit, or find himself a girlfriend that would maybe do something to get rid of his feelings for Clarisse or at least soften it. even though Clarisse would be really sad, and I oh I dont know, I'll just read the next chapter and be quiet :D
JamSack chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
Hmm, someone must love the Arturian legend too.

Although the whole Arthur triangle is getting a little too much for me.

Maybe it's because their brushes with adultery... yeah well we all know adultery is wrong, it just irks me. Le Morte D'arthur, The Once and Future King! His heart is completley devoted to her... that reminds me of The Lady of Shalott by Felicity Pulman.

If ever I would leave you: Camelot :) lol!

I liked the confession idea, and i like the fact that you made him and Pierre friends so that he cand do the confession thing.

I'm loving this!
JamSack chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Oh I loved the reference to The Once and Future King and then the whole triangle, you're my best friend's wife thing happening like Lancelot and Guneivere (and Julie did play Guenivere!) Except Joe and Clarisee are smarter than they are and controlled than they are. I never really liked 'Lance'. Me I love Princess Diaries, Julie Andrews the Authurian Legend and this story!

It's so awesome! I never ever thought of Rupert as a not nice character though. he was Clarisse

s best friend. And even in no 1. I never thought Rupert would be like that.

I completely love this story! You're an amazing writer!
Annette-Rose chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
Now this is getting real depressing. Poor Rupert! It must have been so hard on him to find that out coz love was something he really wanted. I hope Joseph and Rico sort things out between them, at least to some extent. By the sound of things at the start of the chapter tho, it doesn't sound good. Looking forward to read how things turn out in further chapters!

R.
Naseka chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
How sad, he shouldn't have been wrecklessly driving in his state! I wonder what Joseph will do when the world starts spinning for him again. Will he be angry? Will he cry? Only time will tell.
Naseka chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I thought for sure Rupert would see Clarisse and take note of what she was doing to her face. At least he's catching on.
crtjester chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
This was very intense, and soo well written. It had me crying at one point, and hanging on to every word throughout the whole chapter. Can't wait for more.

-Laura
aserene chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
oh god...poor Joe...I hope everything will work out...Update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »