Reviews for The Truth In a Kiss
riorio chapter 1 . 4/26
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
aaaaaaaaaw... do tell MOAR!
turle chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love happy endings. Boy, it must have akward to be caught kissing your best friend in the locker room by your mom, huh Ash. I can't believe he lost to Gary either.
latina gurl chapter 1 . 1/5/2007

that was really cute but...very embarcing i would have died

if my mom ever cuaght me making out withsome one.

heh felt bad for Ash at that point but then again he did win is girl.

lucky, I think Misty is lucky having Ash fall in love with her.

I think Ash is so adorable!

okay well loved you story!

Neko Saphira chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
AWESOME! this is too cool! lol, n cute, n fluffy, yayness!
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Really good story. You added a lot of realism to it, as well as kept everyone in character. Good one!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul.
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
wow... I like it. you're an amazing writer. Please contiue

P.S. I would be extreamy honored if you came and read my first fic "Keeping Memories" which is now completed!

Write from the Heart
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That was so AUWSOME! I LOVED IT! It was so cute, you really have a talent for romantic fanfics. Great job, keep writing.
Antithesis chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Surprisingly un-sappy. It was very nice that Ash was able to find something in life that mattered other than pokémon, and the idea that he was doing it to impress Misty sheds a whole new light on his character. Also, the awkwardness of the situation adds to the believability of the fic. Very nice.
julia chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Aw, that was totally cute and totally a good story. Good job.
missambermariek chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
AW! So so so sweet! I love your stories they r always great, but i wanna read the one about the marriage thing ya kno but it wont let me *tear* can u send it to me in email? My email is thank u if u can do it and its ok if u cant, Love u Amber
Tsunami Shadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
sooo Kawaii!
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
This was a nice fic, I liked it! AAML rules!
Innocent Blu chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Very kawaii, you got into the character and express how they felt for one other perfectly!

Pika (o_~o) Blu