Reviews for Family
dreamschemer chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
This was really sweet and hopeful. I'm glad Ed and everyone got their happy endings.
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Holly molly! This is your best story yet! And that is realy saying something, trust me. I LOVED this one. Great, fantastic, amazing, job. Keep up the great work. Later dude.
IOTR chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Loved the characterization :)

It's great that Ed considers the group his family now.
laughingst chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Wonderful story. I've quite enjoyed the experience!

Thanks,

~Haleybird
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Just to point out two errors that stood out to me: "dieing" and "niggle". Easily fixable

Need a beta? I'm open right now. Lots of free time, too, if you'll have me.
Tuli-Susi chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
that was so awesome! I loved that story, and I honestly think that Ed would do well in war situations. He is a genius after all!
Kwala chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Wow, i cant believe the years that have passed since you wrote this. I still like it just as much as the first time i read it. happy to find you again!
Orange Singer chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Beautiful fic! This was an incredible read. Only one thing: dieing should by spelled dying. Great job!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
This was well-written as is everything else of your's that I have read, and I wanted to say good job. .
Creative Spark chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Aw I love family fics! This was very well writen and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

-Spark
Katty008 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
"Then by the virtue of the fact that we have chicken,” She gestured to her find, “I suggest we make chicken.”

I am going to make a memorable quotes section in my bio and this is going to be the first entry.
Noir Nire chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
All I can say is that I love this! And I love your writing!

~Nire~
Azure Teriques chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
It's really good. Another great fic, right?
jenelric chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Absolutely amazing! I loved the whole family thing - you're an amazing writer. This is one of the best stories I've ever read (not just fanficts :D)
Annethy chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
simply wonderful! i loved it! really, i can find few to no faults in it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »