Reviews for Snowy Reprieve
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw!that was a very sweet fanfic!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was so sweet! I can imagine Akira actually doing that for Yuya.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aww. That's really sweet.
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
that was deep. very well thought out.
Lin-isfallingupthesky chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was so sweet,I could eat it damn it AkiraxYuya rocks!My fav was the last sentence!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I love Akira so much. he is a nice person , his love for yuya is so pure .
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
the sad part about this pairing is that it will always remain one-sided. unless it's AU. how sad for ppl like us.
yvie chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
The Narrator recommended your Akira and Yuya fics to me because I read one of hers and thought that I could become a Yuya and Akira fan after all. Mostly I go with Kyo and Yuya but I have to say, I am converted. Your fics are really good! They are so sweet and the language is beautiful, I love it. It flows as naturally as the movements that I can see Akira making for Yuya in the guise of training. This is beautiful...
Murder of Mine chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
this is so cute! so fluffy... i love!
Eru Eru chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
That was lovely! *claps* Akira is one of my favorite SDK characters, although I'm actually a supporter of Yuya/Kyo, but this was still written very nicely! Great literary style! _
foxmagic chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very nice! Akira is just too cool, ne? I have always loved the way you write your stories (though please excuse me for not reviewing like I should). You have a wondefully complex style thats not too rushed and not too drawn out. I simply loved it.

And I do have a question. Do you have any idea where I can find SDK manga scans or scanlations off the net? I am fully aware that it is illegal to put up licensed mangas, but I cant stand the suspense of it all! I have tried looking, but have come across nothing except what is already out in stores.

If you can help me, please send me an email. I would really appreciate it. Until then, keep up with your awesome writing!

-fox
Triste1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Encore! That was amazing. Touching, heartwarming (even if it was snowing) and bloody darn good. Emotionally satisfying and wonderfully beautiful in its simplicity and directness. No twists and dark malice but pure good will. Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Keep writing, you're doing great!
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
A ! AKIRA FIC! AWESOME AKIRA FIC! *goes into spasms of joy* Awesome, and so sweet! So so SO sweet! You did a wonderful job, Neko-chan! I wish I could be this prolific. O... This just made my entire month! _
The Narrator chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw... akira is such a sweety! That was so cute,and just the kind of quiet gesture he would make. I loved it!

Salute!

The Narrator
Lady Of Genesis chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wee! Another beautiful akira/yuya story! Pwnage!