Reviews for Bitter Marmalade
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/26
great one
Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 1/17
It was a fun reread and look forward to the rest of it
Anjiera-sama chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Is this already completed? Oh, and put Na-chan Meiko moments pleeeease!
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
OoO Nooooo wait a minute... Yuu and Miki's situation can't be permanent TT N-no! TTOTT Good fic! I can't believe this was written in 2005, gosh it makes me feel old lol XD
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Interesint :) Onward into the story!
Sincerely-a-person1997 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I've read about 14 stories on fan-fiction now. All had something missing at least one thing wrong with there story but honestly 100 percent truthfully yours is my favorite. You had everything a perfect out line, Perfect details, constant events, Never boring, well grammar and punctuality. I really enjoyed every sentence if that is possible. I am now quite excited to come and read what you have next. Thank you so much for writing now my boring days are a little less boring. Please write more! You really inspire me to write. excellent :D. 5 star review.

Sincerely, A person :D.
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
i like this story alot. Even better because now it shows Yuu's side and not like the original, just Miki's thoghts. Keep it up!
Your mom and that llama chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Great story! I want more! Can't wait, keep up the amazing job!
elizabeth chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
that one wasen't as graet but it was ok
elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
nice but i don't belive it
unlockurdestiny chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
Aww omgsh, i hope they get to spend more time together now xD

This story is really interesting, i enjoy it a lot : )

Keep up with the fantastic work and update soon please!
Night's Spell chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Thing! I was following this story hard. It hurts to hit the road block of a finished chapter. Is there ever gonna be another update?
MikiUsako90 chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Very good story, I hope that Miki and Yuu get back together...I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
Innocent Sake chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
Ah I'm sad that I've only now just realized you haven't updated since 2005. It's sad too because I see so much potential in this story. But I utterly understand, I've had a story or two I could no longer work on.

Either because I was simply too busy or simply couldn't move it forward. Maybe one day you'll pick it up again?

*Smiles*

Thank you for letting me read your beautiful work though, arigato.
Innocent Sake chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
I can really see Yuu feeling this way... And it pains me so much XD Maybe things will be better next chapter? I can only hope