Reviews for Secret Snog
JanKHonda chapter 1 . 9/6
The fangirly squeak I just made call only be heard by dogs
Potarto chapter 7 . 5/19
This is hysterical,romantic,fluffy and sweet! I have no words! Also, the thing at the end it funny!
Love yoou!

~~Potarto~~
JDTEA chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
So I found this story on my browsing for Remus and Sirius fanfics. Love it!
curiositydeadme chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Hello again, Demonsblade:
Sorry. I noticed that the after-the-TBC-part is not technically in the story... so I am currently banging my forehead on a wall.
Sincerely,
Curiosity equals dead me
P.S. I also realized that the equals sign was erased from my review... if that clears things up.
curiositydeadme chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Hello, Demonsblade:
How would James and Sirius have known about "that Lovegood girl" if this is set in their school years?
Sincerely,
Curiosity dead me (I'm a cat.)
wolfstar lover chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
One of my favourite expressions while reading fanfics is something along the lines of fuck him against a wall, table, various places. You live up to all my expectations and more.
chocolock chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Very funny story, it was fun to read it. Thanks for writing it! :) And I loved the way you portraied Lily.
Lady Of Avalon Isle chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Something missing... but it's ok
funny :D
Lupin3black chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
I'll get the popcorn. Okay, I nevertheless thought I'd laugh as hard.
Skyrimluva5 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I adored your story I my self am a huge supporter of Remus/Sirius and this guy or girl who flamed you in my opinion can go burn in hell no one had the right to speak to anyone like that :( I hate this person and if he or she did not want to read this type of story why did you click on it IDIOT.

I called Yoai for a reason d#ck head :(

I love you story and I hope you never stop writing :)

Love Skyrimluva5 :) bye...
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
That very long sort of A/N was absolutely hilarious and ruddy brilliant!

So is this story!
Michelle Evans chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I know this is old and you may never read this, but I really hat the misuse of the word enormity. Enormity refers to great evil, you may refer to the enormity of Peter Pettigrew's actions. Remus' revelation was not evil, in fact I suspect it was for the best. What you probably meant to say was the immensity of his revelation. (The bigness of it if you will) Sorry to go on, but I really hat it when people misuse that word. Carry on _ (I'm really loving it so far)
KayleighOx chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I seriously loved this! Wolfstar are way too cute! :D
vicious-teddybears chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i love it!
Cartman chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh.. my.. god... this is soooo freaking good! really good writing