Reviews for Hiding and Seeking
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/1
Ah ha ha! Smart Legolas! Sorry Aragorn, but you just can't hide from an elf, least of all Legolas and the twins!
However, Aragorn was smart. Hahah - very smart. Smart enough to fool humans, obviously, but just not enought for elves! Keep working on that, Aragorn!
Such a playful and fun fanfic. Love it!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this story. Poor Aragorn he'll never have a chance to win against these elves
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw you really had me hoping he would win...in fact i want him to win! It was good how it all worked together and interactions and such...and geez that has got to be annoying to be unable to beat those three!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
LOL that was funny! Me and my friend use that tactic a lot so it becomes a tatic to hide then we hide so much it becomes the following again. -.- .;; See ya next story

-Martiny
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Man, Legolas is SNEA-KAY! Lol.

Once again, I totally did not expect the end. Damn it! How can you be so much better at twists than me? Lol. Anyway, as I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself, you are really good at adding unexpected turns at the end of the story. I haven't read a single one where I've predicted the end.

How do you know so much about how to evade people and not leave tracks? I mean, seriously, where do you get your information? Or have I just not read the books enough? Because it's SO ACCURATE, in like, every story! Just the little things they do, they always portray what people really living in those times did.

I love it how E & E are so proud of their little brother. They should be. Did they know where Aragorn was? I know Legolas did, but did he tell them? Or have I missed something? Just a question.

Thanks heaps for writing! Love it!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Poor Estel, always defeated :P

But our Legolas is too smart... and lucky lol!

You should write more of these drabbles!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was funny - those intolerable elves! I actually wanted Estel to win, even though I don't really like him. Good story!A fun read.
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw. I thought he was going to win! Keep trying Estel! Cute fic.
DaPhanTomRanGeR chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
dat's really hillarious! i was laughing so hard for dat..poor estel..lol
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
o... so close! Very very good story. I lobed it!

Nela
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! Very well-written, very inaginative, and so cute! Well...I wanted Aragorn to win, but yes, I admit that the outcome of the game made perfect sense. I really love your stories!
Salark chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Lol That was really good.
Lyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Your research and your wonderful portrayal of

these LOTR characters combined with your

obvious writing talent produced a most delight

and complete one chapter tale! A rare gem.

Thank you.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Sounds like me and my sisters! Luckily I'm usually in Legolas's point of view!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2005