Reviews for Breathe
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it! Are you going to ever make part 2?
krizzlybear chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well done. Reminds me how effective stories can be with minimal dialogue. This will help me in my own musings regarding this awesome pairing. Thank you!
Lurve chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This looks like it will be really cool and the pairing is a good one. Can I put this in my C2?
kosumi chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OH! A ShinoIno fic written so well! The life of a shinobi is so interesting! Shino has feelings! Thats so hot... and Ino killig her first opponent with Shino and Kiba... wow. how intense! LOVE IT!
violettachan chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Very interesting. ShinoIno isn't something I've read and I look forward to how you will pull it off since your other stories are well crafted
Kaara chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Please continue~! For one thing, there's not much author that can portray Shino convincingly; it's either he's permanently mute (which is even worse than Sasuke, at least the guy grunts _;) or he's so terribly OOC that's it's painful to read. And I love how he reacted with Ino.

For the sake of ShinoIno-ness, please do write more!

Kaara
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Hmm, this is probably the first Shino fic I've ever read. Much as I like the guy (and wind up profiled as him by quizzes), the bugs squick me. Give me gruesome violence and sadistic cats any day. But Ino is wonderful, so I'mma giving it a go. Because you can -never- go wrong with an Ino fic. *sparkles*

Gotta say, though - starting things out with Ino vomiting is definitely something I've never come across before. This entire chapter sent chills down my spine, na no da. _

And the way you've written Shino has me interested greatly.

-'It appeared that Yamanaka Ino would survive this first brush at playing God.'

Upgrade those chills to shudders. I absolutely -love- this. *adores you*
longfong chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
The opening image of her vomitting, covering in blood, and Shino rubbing her back is so oddly beautiful. It really projects a great feel for the rest of the chapter. THere is so much understanding and love in that simple guesture.

Everybody loves a loner like Shino, and it is nice to see Ino look at him and see more than just a creepy weirdo who likes bugs.
morgannia chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
oh . . . this is a pairing i don't get to see too often, so i'm intriguied. this chapter was excellent & i really hope you continue. i loved your characterization of Shino particularly, we know so little of him & well still waters run deep & all . . . i like the beginnings of his protectiveness. hope you update soon.
HeWhoSmokesBitches chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
What else can I expect from my darling wife? *coughcough* I loved the story, and that's saying a lot considering I normally hate fanfics. ;;
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
First time I see a ShinoIno. Very original and very well written.
Mithua chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I've been tempted to write a ShinoIno fic too, but I had no idea where I'd go with it. So I'm glad I came across yours.

This is really well written and an interesting start. I'd like to see where you go with this. So, do keep writing! _