Reviews for Perfection
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 3/15
Very twisted and hot but you can't look away. Please write more.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Put your warning of slash in your summary. That is the polite thing to do.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Mind blown. Oh my.
So very, very lovely. *sighs happily* Harry wanting to wear Lucius' collar simply made me squirm in delight.
Awesome! :))
WhiteWave14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh, god, this is twisted! But it's so good! Thank you for writing such a nice story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Twisted ans sexy is always such a perfect combination! Fluff is good, but a slightly disturbing sex story is hotter.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
hehehe i love this
B chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is so sick and twisted and sexy. An odd combo. But so enjoyible.
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
wow
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
wicked
Safiiri chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I. Loved. It.

Holy f***ing h*ll, awesome story. Please PLEASE make a sequel or another chapter or something. I seriously loved it.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
mad but hot. I was wondering how you'd put horror & romance together. Good job.
Ralia chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
A sequel please~ (and update this story with a notice)
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Guh.

I can't think of a better word right now, my braion(along with my body) has melted into fan girl goo.
AtrumMaximus chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I just re-read this for the 7th time, and realized - horror of all horrors - that I hadn't even thought to review before now! That is just too bad, because this is one of my all time favorite pieces. I just... love it.

It's so absolutely wonderfully twisted. It's so hot and so wrong and so perfect, and I just adore it.

Thank you for writing it :) I like to imagine what happens next - it could be a very good multi-chaptered fic. But I'll leave that to my imagination. Also, Voldemort's Dungeons is a scene that stands vividly in my mind. Thank you for that.

I've been recommending this here and there - it's become a bit of a trademark fic for me, when someone asks for darkfics. Because it certainly is that.

Thanks again - good luck with your further writing :) You should do more of the darker ones like this.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like it :) Though Malfoycest isn't my favorite thing, I like how Harry was Draco.

~Deso