Reviews for The Tangled Webs We Weave
JasonCourtneyFan17 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
So, I realize that you havent updated this story since like '05, but I was just surfing this site and found it and decided to read it. And it's great! I wish you had written more. It's a fantastic idea.

Just thought I'd let you know. No matter how late it is lol
Rheanne chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
And the plot thickens...Ilove the whole Steven and Rachel dynamic. The Journey scenes were sweet, but still had auneasy edge to them. I loved Jason asking Sam, because we both know I how I feel about her. Overall, it was a great installment that leaves me waiting for more.

emmalee05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
So very excited that you updated! Just too happy!

Glad that Jason was there when she found out about Rachel! I wonder why they "chose" Courtney over Rachel?

Loved it when he kicked Sam out! Hahahah :)

So Rachel isnt gonna tell her the truth about AJ yet...well they arent starting out well as sisters!

So cool how she has a twin!

update soon
SuzieQ8487 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
You can just imagine my jumping for joy right? :-) Okay good. First off, let me just say that I am SO glad that you updated! I know how you were stuck on this story, but you produced a great chapter!

So Courtney found out... she handled it well, all things considered. I was glad that Jason was there to help her through it.

But of course, it's a lot to take in. Rachel doesn't understand that Courtney needs time to process all the information she'd just recieved. "AJ's alive." Courtney never got to hear those words, she wasn't ready to hear them. She wasn't ready to hear anything from Rachel, her twin sister.

So Rachel, now she feels like, hey what the hell? She didn't wanna listen to me, now she pays the price.

Good thing we've got Jason watching out for Courtney. ;-)

Wonderful chapter Nicole! I loved it!
me-luvGH chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
awesome chapter...glad jason's gonna help her with the A.J. problem.

Rheanne chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
I'm so slacking with the reviews. Sorry this took so long. It was a good update. You're building Rachel into a very complex character and I'm actually enjoying it. Despite my best efforts, she's beginning to grow on me. Jax not believing Courtney about killing AJ was good and I hope that means a break up in their future. “I should have waited until I talked to Jason.” That summed up their argument perfectly. Can't wait to read more.

P.S. You're doing an amazing job writing AJ. For some reason, I think he is a hard character to get down on paper, but you're doing just fine with him.
me-luv-GH chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
wow, i can't believe i missed so many updates! this is an awesome story. sadly i'm still not a rachel fan, but i'm reading this story anyway cuz its great. i love the rach/cour being sisters thing, they look enough alike for it to be true. i wouldn't be surprised if the writers put that in the show.
emmalee05 chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Loved it!

You write Rachel so well! She is strong and doesnt take crap...just like Courtney!

I was thrilled when Jax left! Glad he is showing his true colors

Lunch with Jason should be interesting...cant wait!

update soon
Genie05 the second chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Awesome chapter. I hope that you update soon!
Splendor734 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Once again, you've completed yet another amazing chapter. It's really crazy -I don't care for Rachel on the show but I do like her in this story. Kudos for that one! LOL. I'm also loving the banter b/t Jax and Courtney. Oh, of course, I'm looking forward to this Journey scene. YOU BETTER MAKE IT GOOD! :)
SuzieQ8487 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Oh yeah, AJ will pay. Rachel, the character that I have grown to love thanks to your wonderful writing, will make sure that he pays for what he did to her! Talk about betrayal! Rachel actually believed that she had something good going for herself with him, Courtney did too, in the beginning. Looks like our girls have something in common already.

Jason and Courtney having lunch together, you know that just makes me giggle right? I love ANYTHING Jason/Courtney. I hope he has some good news for her.

Speaking of good news, how about that Jaxie? Im so happy that he left. I was getting extremely sick of him. He doesn't believe in her. Jason does. That says it all right there doesn't it? :)

Great update, it was worth waiting for!

emmalee05 chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I love this story!

I really like the character of Rachel and I like how you are incoporating her into the story!

Courtney thinking of Jason while in bed with Jax was fantastic! Love how she hasnt gotten over Jason :)

Update soon
Rheanne chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
This story just keeps getting better and better. While, I don't entirely like Rachel, I do enjoy how you are writing her. Especially her view towards Steven. I know what you mean about writing Jax/Courtney scenes, I cringe whenever I have to do it now. They are too perfect and it bores me to tears. I loved Courtney's inner termoil. Jason or Jax? You write Courtney so well and do a great job of getting into her head.

Can't wait to read more

SVU-Obsessed chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Hmm. Why would Rachel ever break up with someone like Steven? Such a sweetheart! And I love that Rachel still has an attitude in a coma!

As for Jax and Courtney- the scene made perfect sense! Ever since they got together, it seems like Courtney's trying to make herself love him. But with the not opening up to Jax, I definetly had my doubts about them. Wow, I'm becoming a Journey fan! Good job!
sarah chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
its realy good. you are a very talented writter...GOD JOB!

ps: journey? please...