Reviews for Year of the Rooster
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I'm glad I came across this story. It looks promising, not to mention Sano looks smoking hot. I like it already! Please keep up the good work.
The Layman chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow, this is really good. I esspecially love the notes at the end (even though I kind of half figured them out on my own, and I don't know squat about Japanese culture!), it made it feel like like I was reading an import manga. WRITE MORE!
Myah chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Sanosuke a gas station attendant? Megumi a reluctant bio teacher/ aspiring doctor? Kaoru an enthusiastic PE teacher?

I can't wait to see Kenshin. What's he- school guidance counselor? Vice Principal? History teacher?

By the way, this is tophsmygirl (ASNer)- I guess I got to your other fanfics sooner than i thought I would. And I love it!
LongingForSomething chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
So... When are you going to update, huh? I know everyone leads busy lives, but in all honesty you've had plenty of time. :P I've put you on my author alert list, so I'll be waiting. Thank you.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Great start!

I can totally see Kaoru as a P.E. teacher. Megumi's attitude was spot on perfect as well, that blend of wanting to do a good job, but also wanting what's best for herself too!

I loved all the background info. on Japanese culture too. I just can't believe the Japanese school system could be so cavalier about playing havoc with the lives of their teachers. Teaching isn't supposed to be like being in the army where you can get transferred at a moment's notice. Don't the school principals have any say in choosing their own staff? Sigh. Bureacrasy stinks in every country I guess. I'm really sorry about your friend getting moved. Good luck with the gas station attendant - in the story and in real life too!
Lara chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Pleae make my day bright...update tis fic as soon as possible.
Crystal Winds chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Nice nice!Post more soon!

PS:I love the gives a special effect to the story!
Lara chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
AH! How can you just leave us hanging like that?
Lara chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE UPDATE NEED MORE
meg-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
A very interesting story and the interaction between the main characters was well write. I cant wait for more! I'm hooked already!
sanodevil chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I enjoyed your story idea, is simply intriguing and you write beautifully. I wonder how she will be treated at her new school? Can't wait to read more and hopefully see more development between Sano and Megumi

P.S.I am influenced with all the romance and lust you've been writing... I am simply absorbed in your works and I am looking forward to your updates...I enjoy your stories...specially with Sano and Megumi
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
O.O Thanks to you, I've learned far more about Japan and Rurouni Kenshin than anywhere else. So far, I like this fic. You've done a great job with Sano and Megumi both. Sigh. I wish I was the writer you are, but all I can do is keep trying.

Laters!

KD
Sky Fairy 77 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
wow you did an awesoem good. I really can tell. I like how you explained everythign. it is wicked!
fox-san chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
You write wonderfuly, plus you have great ideas for your fics. hope you update this storie soon, I just love Sano/Megumi
Metalmark chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hye great story. And yeah there are a bunch of Au fic but this one is really good. I loved it! I wonder if the gas station guy was Sanosuke. Probably. Well keep up the good work!