Reviews for Fields of Gold
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So very true and it makes quite a bit of sense...Lina being the Stronger Monster made me cackle quite a bit.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Well hun, you really got Slayers down pat. I think you may be right about Lina (remeber Taylor totally same style hiding intelligence)However, some of the things that happen to Lina she should have seen coming and didn't. (The whole her and Gourry vs. Amelia and Zelgadis stories cause it happens more than once) I want to say that the best villian is...Jillas. He actually used pyscological warfare and was able to hit them at their weakess point their feelings. He is actually smart. Also love to Zelgadis, Xellos, and poor lil ValGavv.
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
One word: WOW.

This strange fic simply summed up everything about the Slayers universe. And what's more, it also had style. :)

Seriously, I'm happy to find someone who shares my viewpoint of this subject. About L-sama, the Mazoku, Dragons, Xellos... Your thought pattern matched mine so closely, that it was almost scary. ;) Although I just recently started reading Slayers fics, it quickly became obvious that most writers here either like generalization (black is black, white is white, evil is evil, good is good), or completely go to the other end of the scale; neither reflect the series accurately. I believe Slayers is far more complex personality-portrayal wise than most people give it credit for. I was truly happy to find someone who seems to agree with me.
Triana2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I've not seen much of Slayers, so I didn't really understand most of this, but I am very happy you are writing again.

As far as I'm concerned you can take as much time as you want to get back to DYDOM and Devotion and Forgiveness (I am absolutely loving them, but I can wait). And Please don't abandon Peace by the sword and Utopia. I'd love to see them get written eventually.
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 4/8/2005