Reviews for Trapped
Loves Jack chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
Oh my, I hope you will be finishing this one day! Can't leave us hanging with Gibbs' life on the line!
ladyaloysius chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
I love your Gabby stories! So angsty! And Tony and Kate! Yum!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Oh this is truly excellent and I've enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait for the end!
tanya2byour21 chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Oh please tell me you are going to finish this story. I love it and I want to know how Abby is going to get Gibbs to wake up and how they are going to catch that Curtin dude. I love this story and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Please please please post more soon.

Tanya
STLFAN chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
I was wondering if you had time to complete this one? Just found it and have absolutely enjoyed it. Great story line, writing, I love it.
Talldi chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
Is there another story that completes this one? Dying to know what happens.

di
reseda chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
Oh, no! The last chapter! Ive loved every part of this story so far. You HAVE to continue. I want to know what will happen. First, we have Gibbs and Abby, and then Dawn and that Johnson guy. They must be able to catch him AND Curtis too. And I also thought Dawn and Tony was going to get together, not him and Kate. I wonder what youve had in mind...?
reseda chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
A coma? My goodness! How will it all end? Its almost too much to bear.
reseda chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
What a nailbiter! Wow! The suspense continues...
reseda chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Finally they have found Gibbs! Ha! Like I didnt know they would. lol!

Yikes! This is chapter 15, which means ONLY 3 left! On with the reading.
reseda chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
What happened to the text about halfway through? A lot of the words were gone or cut off. I had to try and figure out what you wanted to say. Otherwise, it was as good as always. Yep, HAVE to continue reading to find out what happens.
reseda chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Jack Curtin? I havent seen even half of all the NCIS episodes, but Im guessing he was one of the bad guys Gibbs and team put away, like you wrote?

Im glad Abby is still her usual self, so she can check out all the evidence. They sure need her.
reseda chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
TFOA? Whats that short for? Hm, very interesting. I wonder who the kidnapper might be...
reseda chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Good grief! The excitement is building and building. I cant stop reading. And thats VERY good.
reseda chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
No way! Gibbs is NOT dead. Of course he cant be. Youre a real tease. lol! Ill hop on over to the next chapter right after this.