Reviews for Running Away From The Sky
withbothhands chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
i love happy endings!

it makes me sad that i can't think of more words to tell you how amazing you are! i loved how yuffie remembered little things but couldn't remember him as a whole.

you wrote the ending very well. i was expecting a cliche epiphany where yuffie suddenly remembers everything, but i like the very last line.
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Oh wow...man, you are DEEP. ...Well that sounded more ignorant than I meant it to.

But still, it's true. Your characterization is amazing. How you can throw Vincent and Yuffie into seemingly random situations (even an AU!) and still keep the basis of who they are is amazing.

I am amazed.

~Naoki~
Juzu chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Very neat. I like it.
Juzu chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Yay Yuffie and Vinny! _ Really good story here.
Juzu chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh, very interesting. This is really good! I like it! Must read onward! _
Hagetaka chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Good story here. Thank you for writing these!
St.st.stutter chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
It's good, but I was just hoping for a bit more of the stories you gave us in the earlier chapters. 3
Celira chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
So bittersweet and wonderfully rendered.
everwhite chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I loved all of these one-shots! All very creative, based on completely original ideas and beautifully executed.
Hagetaka chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Good job with these. I haven't read many fics which are collections of short stories, so it took me a while longer to figure that out (maybe you can pur something in the description?)

Anyway, I really liked these stories, especially the fourth one (sky turns black). If you can, you should write more things like this!
MadMaz87 chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
...These...are Amazing. i've never read one-shots any where near as good as these are. There are some great one-shots out there but this collection you have written...wow...just wow.

I do hope you continue these, add a few more?

i'm definatly going to check out your other writings,

i absoluetly love the Yuffie/Vincent pairing and you have done this pairing some great justice.

great job :D

Keep up the good work

madmaz -x-
St.st.stutter chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Aw! Pathetic little me is crying! _

Great one-shot. I tell you...

This is just so out of the norm for Yuffietines, but it's still -awesome-.

Keep on writing - you're doing a great job of it!

.Skia.
yolazy chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very nice series of oneshots. Kind of kept you going from a nice mood to a very serious mood. Vincent and Yuffie have always been a bit of an awkward pairing in my opinion but, somehow, you managed to make it work. Very nice.

BTW, I've been to Sierra Vista (for 4 months) and it is a dying town. Seriously.

BD
JazzBox chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Oh my gosh. This story made me cry when Vincent began telling her everything that happened and what not! Oh my gosh I love this story; an instant fabvorite! I know it's been a long time, but id there a possibility you might update?
JazzBox chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So cute! _ Heehee Vincent and Yuffie are too cute!