Reviews for Harry Potter And The Ranger
Zyenna chapter 12 . 10/12
This is awesome! I can't wait to see how the story changes cause of Harry and the oyhers. Please update soon!
Venus914 chapter 12 . 8/22
I love the family relationship between Sirius, Remus and Harry. Sirius is hilarious, by the way. I hope that you wont pair any of these 3 men to HerWhinnyBanshee Ginny when they get back.
carisa.bruderer chapter 12 . 5/9
I love it! I hope you come back to it soon!
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 8 . 3/10
It started off good, but the characterizations got worse the further I read.

Keep working on it. I like the story but your writing style just irritates me.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 12 . 2/9
Type your review for this chapter here...
Update? Please? I really like this story. You could turn it into a really long one and your writing is good. Are you using some software or is English a second language or something? Just wondering cause your grammar and punctuation could use a little work... Please update:)
Love the plot so far and the premise is super interesting, but I can't get past the grammar mistakes. I really would like to read more, but it's hard to understand, I suggest getting a beta to proofread
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 1/16
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
dobbys-stinger chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
whish this story would up date
Skendo chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Erm ... its been a while :) Loving the story though and the flashback moments with the Trio :D
beulah2013 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Wonder how they'll take Harry's animagus form? Also excited for Sirius,Remus and Harry to meet Gandalf!
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
You have a good story here. Looking forward to more. Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 7/17/2014