Reviews for Choose Your Reality
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This was great. I hope you write an epilogue eventually :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
An epilogue would be greatly appreciated. Does Yami ever go back to the sakura tree?

brittney
Minirowan chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
This was a very good story. I especially liked the middle chapters, I had a good laugh at Yami's predicament. He was just so funny trying to sort everything out in his head.

Anyway, this idea of yours is really good. Personally, I don't condone YY/Y/YY but if it's written well enough I'll believe it. I'm not sure what to say but this whole story was well planned out and has an amazing plot. Great job!
YuugiMutouLover chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
That's was awesome! So going into favorites. Needs Epilogue Please! Great story, really nice!
yugifanever chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
I think epiloge is needed,I mean Yuugi love Yami now? How tea gonna take it?

And maybe side story about Yami in the parrel universt.I mean,really,were dose Yami(Parrel) disepired to when Reality Yami take over Yami(Parrel) position in the parrel universt? And maybe you can make a weading scene for Yuugi(in parrel world)KInda sad Yuugi(In parrel world) miss his they were going to get marry too before reality Yami take over Yami(Parrel) place with Yuugi for that 2 month.

Do you get my drift? p
Silence Dogood23 chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
Aw So cute! _

*runs to got get a tissue*
AbstractNightmare chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
O_O

Well...Oh my god!

I spent half of this fic with my mouth wide open drooling, and the other half squeeing with excitement!

THIS WAS very very very VERY well written!

I do enjoy your...vivid...explanations... /

Just...

Bloody BRILLIANT!
Lise chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
This is the best Yugi/Yami fic I have read in many months.

I loved it. The fact that Yugi needed his Yami and Yami needed his Yugi was really inspiring.

I would love a epligue.
Junichi chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
I.

Love.

It.

PLEASE! WRITE AN EPILOGUE! PLEASE!
Nyago chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Aw come now! We need an Epilogue for this! The cutest was so much I need more. XD I love the whole "Your soul is in another place" sort of thing and then just wake up finding yourself just back to where it started all. XD

It's cute. I want an Epilogue...No, Epilogue is NEDEED.

-Nyago
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
I loved this fanfic! TT_TT

Thank you for this piece of art!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
Yes..one is needed...plz update soon!
Kirsch chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Wow. I hope that means that. You know. They're together now.

I don't want to live in a world where Anzu-Yugi relationships are the norm and poor Yami is forced to look sadly from the sidelines D:
yugiismyname chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I love this story, it was everything I love about stories and Yugioh.
StandAlone chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Wow, I really loved this story! I was especially impressed by your style of writing; so much so that I had to read all your other Yu-gi-oh! fics. And I liked them just as much. Your writing is so clear and concise and your grammar and spelling flawless. Your stories are very enjoyable. Well done!