Reviews for Practice makes Perfect
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 7/20
Making "mistakes" never looked so good haha good story
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Yay! Sword playing lead to stolen kiss! Aw, WolfYuu! *squeal*
Lexiconish chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Old but good... all I have to say though is... major applause for the nod to Bambi's big eyes. Because that line just made me snort. It was... a brilliant description. Bravo, seriously.

Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Yay! A WolfYu fic. Hehehehe. It's hard to find ones where Wolfram makes the first move. That was really well written thanks for the juicy smooch.
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Well done! Want more!
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is such a nice fic. Maybe it's me, but I have a hard time finding fiction for this fandom that I really like. I think that it is because a lot of authors try to make their romance to romantic or too lemony. I miss the friendship/compatibility. You do a great job of showing how they really interact. I also like the way that you show how both Yuuri and Wolfram make different sacrifices in order to spend time with the other.

This is a great little fic. Thank you for writing and for sharing. Take care!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hehe! Yay that is such a cute ending. It seemed really sad at first and then it became happy yay! I was getting all emotional as well. I really like this!
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Lovely. Like to hear more some time :)
CharmedReality chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really liked that. Will there be more or was this a one-shot. *Hopes it didn't say that somewhere and I just missed it.* I thought your descriptions of how Yuuri felt about the various characters seemed very in keeping with Yuuri's attitude. And the little manuever at the end by Wolfram was good times indeed.
Kousuke-no-Tabi chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I read this on the KKM community and really liked it, so I just wanted to let you know.
kojika chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Aw..cute X3

I've noticed that Quick Edit killes all of my formatting, too. And now...I can't even fix it my old way because they did something new ; Your story was easy to follow though.
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Don't know if I told you this in the KKM group... but I really think that this is one of my favorite stories so far. KKM stories, at least. Definitely adding you to my favorites.