Reviews for Beyond the Darkness: The Early Years
kkrar00 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
nice story!. can't wait to see for the next one
Crystal M. Key chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
This is an awesome story! I'm going to go read the sequel now. Favorite quotes:

Sirius grinned wryly, as he remembered his mother's reaction when she came across him in the bathroom, shaving - with a Muggle razor! For a few wonderful moments, he'd allowed himself to hope she'd have a heart failure. Unfortunately, dear old Mum had survived the ordeal.

...

Sirius chuckled. "Don't you want to eat your birthday cake, first?" he asked, gesturing to the cake on the table.

"Well, I suppose the broom isn't going anywhere..." Harry hesitated.

"Exactly."

"But neither does the cake!" he declared and sprinted out of the room and out of the cottage.

I must stop asking stupid questions, Sirius thought with a grin and followed him out into the glaring sun.

...

Harry rolled his eyes. "Padfoot, humility is not one of your virtues."

"Funny. That's what your father used to say, too."

...

The corners of Sirius' mouth quirked as he drew his own wand. "Have it your way, then."

Fwop!

Harry sat bolt upright in the sofa and brought his hands to his hair. "You didn't-" he began.

"You know the rules," Sirius smirked. "You can play pranks, but if you do, it's pink hair for a day."

"Not pink!" Harry moaned and held out a strand of hair to examine it. Sure enough, it had turned a particularly violent shade of pink.
Debate4life chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
I hope u continue this, it's very good
Erin da half-vamp demi god chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
wait a sec what does oot mean? i don't get it... but amazing story! Harry is soo cute! so is Percy! i love it hurry please (i don't blame you if you can't i have experience with the same thing)well hurry i want more (i know this isn't completed)
YukiAme chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
What a nice cheerful story (as cheerful as it can be under the circumstances). I've enjoyed Sirius-Harry interactions immensely.
Random Flyer chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
I just finished reading this story of yours in two days. It was so great I couldn't put it down! I love all of the characters, you did a great job with them. I especially like how you portrayed Dumbledore and Sirius. They're so dynamic, much better than the two dimension versions I've seen so often in other stories.

I am a little annoyed at where you left off, being a cliff-hanger and all. There'd better be a sequel when I send this review and check your profile, otherwise I'll be extremely disappointed.
hypercell chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
This is a great story! I can't wait for more! What is Sirius' plan? going to look for the sequel now!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
What fun! Hermione!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Get out of England, Sirius!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
If they don't try then, Remus, you just committed a crime!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Should have waited a bit Sirius
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
He will need Moony too! Take of Prongslet, Padfoot!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009