Reviews for Fallout
CrazyHouse chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
what are minority cases? and what is a body farm?
CrazyHouse chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Great story sofar but what do you mean when you said Greg was work the room in a grid fashion.
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
i loved the ending it was so sweet, and i'm glad you left out grissom. greg is so much better for sara, i'm probaly repeating myself.
remoob1513 chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
i know your a solid GSR fan but man can you write a good greg/sara fic. that was an amazing ending. please write more your very good at it.
ObessedTWFan chapter 14 . 8/24/2005
It was wonderfully done, just like i knew it would be. Maybe i could convince you to do a sequel? If not, that's fine. Who has time anyways? Once again it was beautifully done. Great Work!
no name chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
it may not be the best but i still enjoyed it.
no name chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
i thought the story so far was amazing. your a great writer and every line just makes me want to continue reading. i hope you will write some more of these storys.
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
wow, that was an amazing chapter, and i'm sure greg wouldn't mind if they took the relationship any pace sara would feel comfortable with.
remoob1513 chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
thanks for the shout out, i know your a firm griss/sara shipper but you did good at this, i mean we all know how grissom is. he doesn't let his emotions show. but i do love this chapter. keep writing and i'll keep reading. please please please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?
ObessedTWFan chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
Finally! it was so cute, I'm pretty sure i love you too! Oh my i love it, love the chapter, I'm abnormally happy, maybe the lack of sleep has to do with that. hm i wonder. Great Job!
remoob1513 chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
OH! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT THERE, COME ON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS AGAIN VERY SOON? PLEASE?
remoob1513 chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY. I first thought that when she kissed Grissom that it was over, but this chapter just shows not only how much Greg cares, but also how much Sara might be missing out on this person that's been in front of her face the whole time. keep writing and i'll keep reading. keep up the good work. and please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?
Kegel chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
Well, I've just read the whole story. I really wondered in between that Greg hasn't already gone for good as Sara was really mean to him.

Very good story with great chapter 11, keep it up! :)
will-you-wont chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
aw. they are so CUTE! UPDATE SOON!
LocoGreggo chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
GO GREG GO! Good story. Enjoying it thoroughly.