Reviews for Fallout
CPDCSI chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Nice job so far...I am hoping however, it will end up being our favorite GSR (not greggo). Keep the faith, he may only be a distraction. They have used him in the past and Sarah has played along. I think they are far too different to be anything serious. Nice characterization of Greg, definitely in keeping with the series. He is a good friend but not a real love interest.
Duckie24 chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Aw, poor Sara. I think Greggo will do her some good. Please keep it Greg/Sara the whole way through! I don't think Grissom deserves to have her in the end.
Blaze chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
You're a fast updater, aren't you? Well, that's another good aspect to you, I suppose. I liked this chapter, but I was getting the feeling that it was rushed in some way. The beginning wasn't but towards the end it sort of picked up speed. I hope you plan on making this a semi-long fic and not just a few chapters. Add the flavor, kick up the rating if you have to. But I still like this, just try to color it up! Throw in some type of action (( whatever you consider action ))... My idea of action in stories is possibly a different concept of your action. But I can't wait until your next update. I have no suggestions to this story as of yet, but give me a while, and something somewhat useful will pop up. Lol

Peace out, one love,

Blaze (( Cloe ))
Kelly chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Aww. This is sad. Have Greg save her. I love Greg and Sara stories! Great Job!
moi chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I love the story, hope you keep going!
Blaze chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hmm... Greg/Sara? That really, truly doesn't fall under my top interest, but I'll give this a shot. Who knows? I might end up liking this type of relationship... Maybe. So, I don't flame, but I still a strong believer in true GSR. Gil/Sara... Just so you know. But I actually thought this chapter was good! Surprisingly! Congrats on that! I think I'll stick with this story until the end. Damn, am I changing or what? Anywho, I hope you don't drop this story, and even if you are trying Greg, I just gotta say it once. I HOPE YOU END IT WITH THE ORIGINAL GSR! Lol... But on a last note, keep up the good work. You've got talent.

Peace out, one love,

Blaze

Angels East,

Angels West,

North and South,

Just do your best

To guard and protect her while she rest.

...
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
ok needs a little work though
Phoenix38133 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I loved it! Are you gonna do any more chapters?
csicrazii chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
cute story! update soon!
Ambient Flames chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
GSR stands for Grissom/Sara Romance only. GrSR is for Greg/Sara Romance... by putting GSR you are deceiving the people who come to read your story. :P
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3