Reviews for To Run With You
Jemasbeeky chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
don't be sorry for anything even if its slash. this is so poetic! i love it, truely 3
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So IC and just plain bee-yoo-ti-full. 'Nuff said.
AerdnaMilos chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*sniffle* So great. I love Cartman to death, and I think this was a really great fic.
Sailorplutowoody chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I loved this. Cartman is such a complex character to write and you did him justice. I felt sorry for him, poor little soul.
Leela's tears chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
this one & the last one you wrote about Kyle are my two all time favs! i dunt think it’s possible for anyone to give a review that’d do justice towards the story. You wrote a strong first person narrative voice. I absolutely felt for Cartman :( how he is labeled as an asshole & can’t go back to being something else and he just wants Wendy to notice that. The whole story ran really smoothly, taking us from one event from the past to the next, leading up to the moment he wants to say what he is hiding inside. i teared up on the last couple of lines, especially the last one. i dunt think three simple words have made such an impact before. Again wat a wonderful job. This really made my day!
pinky-pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Aw man, that was beautiful. I've never, ever cared for Cartman in a story or anything as much as I did while reading this story, ever. That was really somthing, I'm suprised I liked it so much, just goes to show that anything is possible with a talented author such as yourself.
vivi314 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
wonderful... simply wonderful... even though yes, you made KYle and Stan a bit mean
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Cheating is bad... but Kyle and Stan got together so... when you wrote "I was surprised to see Kyle looking down and his feet and smiling then. I asked him why he was happy, and he said that I could never understand. But I do understand: he was happy because he had Stan all for himself now, because he won't have to feel guilty anymore." I dont know why, but I really really love that. Okay FG, this isnt a Kyle/Stan, so moving on.

Nice! Like most know, I'm no Wendy fan but I kinda believe Brat Childs thing about Wendy and Cartman being best together... kinda. There were some slip up's in grammar, but english isnt your first so it can be overlooked. I thought this was going to be a chapter story! Lol, great job as usual but why did you change your pen name? I didnt even know we could do that...-FG :)