Reviews for Obsession
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Fluffity fluffity fluff. Hehe.

Sanzo IS pink. Or he would be at this moment in time, what with Goku proclaiming obsessions.

"Tad bit stiff"? Don't THINK I didn't catch that! You innuendo-er, you.

Yay for 39-ness. xD

-LQ
ani chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i love this! so hilarious, yet so true to chara! bravo!
13Pines chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*Blink* Yay! Sanzo/Goku. Too true. Sanzo is an obsession. Deranged creatures want his flesh ,presence, and death. Not limited to the Saiyuki universe.

On a side note, the style takes up more of a Lord of the Rings note rather than Saiyuki. Sanzo's words tend to be more straight forward. "As you wish" seems to be a bit too flowerly for his personality.

...and this is stupid, but- Sanzo's eyes are purple.

Gah, forgive me. *Likes rambling*
Silver on the Tree chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
LOL, how sweet! _ Though at some point Sanzo REALLY reminded me of Yuki (well they ARE pretty similar but anyways...).

And yes, Sanzo IS an obsession. Goku mentioned Rikudo and Go Dougan (is that his name? Darn the subtitles by the Chinese,they screwed up the names and now I'm confused!) but he forgot all about the raging fangirls _ Anyways you captured that perfectly, especially when Sanzo said the thing about him being like a disease. *starts humming "Disease" by Matchbox 20* *skips off to tell all her friends about this fic*
KillerSockz chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aw... that was so sweet.

Sanzo's eyes are blue now? But, I've always known them to be amethyst...

Nice refrences to Dougan and Shuuei.

KAWAII
Lady Netiri chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
- that was cute! nya, Saiyuki has recently been added to my list of addictions, so I hope you write more, k?

*Netiri*
D-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow... well-written Sanzo/Goku. THIS was immensely refreshing. (And ironic, because I was watching Requiem just yesterday. Perfect timing.)

I love what you've given us here- mature characters, yet still immature in the way I love. Goku's insight was profound and childish at the same time, as much of his insight is. Sanzo IS an obsession. He's infamous, yet people worship the ground he walks on. Yet there are only three people who fully understand him as he is today- and Goku is one of them. Dougan, sadly, was not.

Adored this. I'm reccing this in "Tarnished Gold." ::hearts::