Reviews for The Emperor of Kou
zack the wolf chapter 6 . 2/7
finish the story.
TyDragon30 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I would like to read more of this story please
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
The Emperor of Kou is a great story please continue it. The Capital Of Kou is Gousou hope it helps
Quill and Blade chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I see it has been a long time since you updated this fic...too bad, it was getting very interesting. Kinda wish you'd continue it. Still, a good idea and crossover, and your writing has improved a lot since the first chapter.
Quill and Blade chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I believe the name of she creature is "hinman" but you should try and look it up on google or something. And it was given to Yoko for her own protection, so she could fight. However, she had no need of a translator, since she was a native of that world.
Quill and Blade chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
My, I can't help with the names but unless your keeping with the HP universe canon and the prophecy (which unless I misread previous chapters you are) I would recommend Harry leave for the twelve kingdoms straight away. However, since a ruler an only leave their country for a short time, and I'm not sure they can leave their world at all without the wrath of the heavens befalling them, you'd have to more or less give up on England/our world.

It doesn't seem that important to resolve the mess the wizards have made though - and I wouldn't blame your Harry if he didn't. Considering he knows what state his kingdom is in, I'd think that would be his priority and main concern.

Anyway, just my humble opinion. :) hope that helped.
Quill and Blade chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
A bit rushed, but the plot thickens!
Quill and Blade chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Again, an intriguing storyline. All the description was a bit boring, but it is a necessary part i suppose :) personally, I prefer not detailing what was bought in such trips just so I have an excuse to pull something outrageous out of nowhere later on...;p

Only one things really bugs me about the chapter (aside from grammar but I already told you about that) and that's how much information Harry and Kouki seem to have exchanged in such a short time about their respective worlds. It seems to me the time between their meeting and now is too short for that such a volume of information.

Anyway, it's stupidly late here so I'll read more tomorrow...
Quill and Blade chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Mmmm...well, let me start off by saying that your story has an interesting, not to mention unusual, plot. I don't believe I have ever seen a crossover between those two before.

However, there are a number of grammatical and spelling errors throughout the text that make it difficult to read and follow. I suggest you get a beta reader to look over those chapters that need a review.

Don't get me wrong. I like the story and intend to keep reading, but it would be much improved if you proof read your work. :) if you can't find a beta, just contact me and I'll be glad to do it for you.

Now, to read more of this interesting crossover...*presses button to next chapter*
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
fantastic story please update it soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
the capital of kou is Gousou i hope this helps
WishingWanderer chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story! The capital of Kou is Gousou. For more info on Kou go to wiki/Kou. The author Faith Tomoe Maxwell has done a page for term definitions of the Twelve Kingdoms. Will Harry's house elves be able to pop between worlds to answer their master's bidding. After all, not even anti-apparition can block house elves from entering or leaving. That way if Harry ever needs anything from his world like potion ingredients or his vault possessions he can have the house elves get it and be able to stay in contact with the goblins and maybe other creatures. I am sure the creatures would like a safe place from the war like in the eastern countries which Harry could help with. Also house elves make great loyal spys. What will Harry's emperor name be? Also does he still have glasses or is he going to make a eye correction potion. Does he still possess a soul of Voly's horacrux? Will he be going to En and Kei to see how they are successful and how the integrate the kaiyaku and give equal rights to the Hanjyuu. Maybe he can crate a university for the Kaiyaku that will teach the language of the Twelve Kingdoms and also teach those of Kou and others if the wish english and japanese. It can also teach things like math and agriculture and the safer parts of science and Harry can make copies of his books that he deems safe for the public and can have a public library that can be warded from stealing and using magic copy and translate the books to japanese(which is the main kaiyaku language) and the language of the twelve kingdoms. Ancient Runes would help with the warding of the library and school and even put up protection wards around his kingdom carved into boulders or at least around his capital. Also anybody can be taught potions so that can help with medicine for the Kou Kingdom. He can set up hospitals and a training facility for healers and potion makers. That building would definitely need ward from potion fumes and accidents and feral youma and youju. He can also set up a training facility for capturing and training youju for the army and transportation of certain things like medical supplies. Also with runes and can have a mirror or fountain that can be used to check in on different areas of his kingdom so that he can keep in touch with his kingdom and see what problems are occurring and stop his advisors from gaining control though his ignorance like Kei's tried to do. I also think he should be kind to his help. I remember Keiki scolded the empress when she did so say it made her look weak. I think instead it would create more awe and loyalty and if someone sees it as a weakness and tries to take advantage of it they will find his firmer side waiting. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please Please PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
i love this story please update soon
Red Crow chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
i adore this, i freakin love this. write more YEEAAAAHHHHH! i can't wait!
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012