Reviews for The Emperor of Kou
sailorhime chapter 6 . 1/26
Please update!
kazuki12akirah chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
ah...the last onee was a bit funny... but it IS a nice story... are you not updating this one anymore?
Madison chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Good names for Harry since it is tradition for the ruler to get another name. He came still uses Harry.

Toukou means potter. Shouryu got his name from his old name Naotaka so it's fine if Harry uses his old name as inspiration.

Tocho is not japanese but american. It means mountain lion and since all kings and queens live on mountains and he was a former Gryffindor I thought it was fitting.

Akio means bright boy and it makes sense because he used to be called the golden boy. Potential: helper. Desire: Solitude.

Amida means god of death. If you chose this name is could be over shadowing the fact that he is still going to be master of death but it could also just mean he's immortal. Potential: leader. Desire: Spiritualism

Arakan means worthy one or hero. This one just screams Harry. If he goes back and saves everyone he could be the hero and he is already saving his people. The worthy one part indicates that he was chosen which is funny because he was chosen in both worlds. Potential: leader. Desire: expression.

Fudo means god of fire and wisdom. Fire is definitely Harrys element. Fire symbolises passion, extreme emotions, hate, anger; transformation, a need to discover {self-} knowledge about your inner self. Harry has always had extreme emotion though a lot of the times it's anger because of that temper of his but if he loves something then he is devastated when it is gone. After everything he has gone through he has gain wisdom and hate for those that caused him to go through it. He has four animagus forms for crying out loud. Transformation speaks for itself. Harry has always wonder what it felt like to be just Harry. The Harry that wasn't famous but just himself. Potential: leader. Desire: generosity.

Kana means powerful which his subjects and aid will see him as if he doesn't do something stupid n the beginning. Potential: helpful Desire: friendship

Kibo means hope. He is the hope of his people and the people of his old life. Potential: leader. Desire: responsibility.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
He is posthumously known as Saku-ou (the Foolish King). During Saku-ou's reign, Kou's fields became increasingly barren and youma attacks are more common. As one of the eastern kingdoms, Kou receives quite a few kaikyaku; however, unlike in En or Kei, they are rarely welcomed. Because kaikyaku often come after a shoku, people have held superstitious beliefs that kaikyaku are bad luck and responsible for the disasters which come from shoku; often, they are either imprisoned or executed. Both kaikyaku and hanjyuu were deemed unnatural by Saku-ou and were not allowed education, employment, or social services.
Madison chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Its capital is in Gousou (Place Where the Frost is Proud) and the royal Jadegrove (Suikou) Palace is located on the peak of the nearby Mount Gosou. The title of Naze-King is granted to the King of Kou; the most recent king has ruled for fifty years.
zack the wolf chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
finish the story.
TyDragon30 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I would like to read more of this story please
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
The Emperor of Kou is a great story please continue it. The Capital Of Kou is Gousou hope it helps
Quill and Blade chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I see it has been a long time since you updated this fic...too bad, it was getting very interesting. Kinda wish you'd continue it. Still, a good idea and crossover, and your writing has improved a lot since the first chapter.
Quill and Blade chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I believe the name of she creature is "hinman" but you should try and look it up on google or something. And it was given to Yoko for her own protection, so she could fight. However, she had no need of a translator, since she was a native of that world.
Quill and Blade chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
My, I can't help with the names but unless your keeping with the HP universe canon and the prophecy (which unless I misread previous chapters you are) I would recommend Harry leave for the twelve kingdoms straight away. However, since a ruler an only leave their country for a short time, and I'm not sure they can leave their world at all without the wrath of the heavens befalling them, you'd have to more or less give up on England/our world.

It doesn't seem that important to resolve the mess the wizards have made though - and I wouldn't blame your Harry if he didn't. Considering he knows what state his kingdom is in, I'd think that would be his priority and main concern.

Anyway, just my humble opinion. :) hope that helped.
Quill and Blade chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
A bit rushed, but the plot thickens!
Quill and Blade chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Again, an intriguing storyline. All the description was a bit boring, but it is a necessary part i suppose :) personally, I prefer not detailing what was bought in such trips just so I have an excuse to pull something outrageous out of nowhere later on...;p

Only one things really bugs me about the chapter (aside from grammar but I already told you about that) and that's how much information Harry and Kouki seem to have exchanged in such a short time about their respective worlds. It seems to me the time between their meeting and now is too short for that such a volume of information.

Anyway, it's stupidly late here so I'll read more tomorrow...
Quill and Blade chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Mmmm...well, let me start off by saying that your story has an interesting, not to mention unusual, plot. I don't believe I have ever seen a crossover between those two before.

However, there are a number of grammatical and spelling errors throughout the text that make it difficult to read and follow. I suggest you get a beta reader to look over those chapters that need a review.

Don't get me wrong. I like the story and intend to keep reading, but it would be much improved if you proof read your work. :) if you can't find a beta, just contact me and I'll be glad to do it for you.

Now, to read more of this interesting crossover...*presses button to next chapter*
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
fantastic story please update it soon