Reviews for To be your eyes
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Shizuka12304 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I know that I review later than I should have, but I think that you SHOULD continue on with this to make it a complete story, and not just a one-shot...
sapphire espeon chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I liked this, great start. good use of desc, it really drew me in from the beginning. . I definately think this has the potential to become more than a one-shot! Keep it up :)

Sapphire*Espeon
Sesshomaru-Kagome chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Very good i hope u decide 2 make it a fic instead of a one-shot
person chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
no this is great you must continue. i ahve yet to read a tory that starts out like yours, very intresting in a good way of course
FluffyandKagomeme4evaYAY chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
It's really good. You should continue it
drea-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Do continue, this fic is interesting! I have to know what sesshy is thinking! -
PegasusRider chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I like it! I think that you should continue it! Thank you for writing such a cool story!
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I would like it if you continued, I really enjoyed it! So I hope to enjoy another chapter!

Aya SL
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Great chapter. I really like your writing, that big black mass made me think of the giant hir ball thing Naraku sent after the Inu-tachi.

Update soon!

Je ne
gnat101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
it iz really good plz plz update soon!
Trouble In Shangri-La chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Looks interesting so far. I hope to see dialogue next chapter
SquirrelLou chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Please please please please continue this story!1

It awesome so far and i would love for it to go on! It has so much potential!
silver chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Interesting. Was the demon a shadow demon and/or one of Naraku's incarnations?
psychonna chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That is in NO way, a one-shot, I'm sorry. So yes, continue. *grins* If only because I love it. Besides, you'd have to complete it... because that was hardly a form of completion for a chapter OR a one-shot. And I wanna know what happens. Besides, aren't you just yearning to make another Sess/Kag?