Reviews for His Hands
Beansie chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
That was deliciously dark. I cannot think of many things that would be worse for Erik's character than to lose a hand, even if he was somehow to survive this debacle. More stories should explore this idea.

Both Erik and Christine were completely in character, very Leroux. Seeing Christine break under the pressure of being Erik's prisoner was a welcome change from what I usually read on this site. This is the same young woman who tried to beat herself to death rather than marry Erik after all! She's not exactly the picture of perfect mental health. How long will it take her to go completely mad, trapped in the house on the lake with a corpse with no way out, doomed to probably starve and die herself? (I suppose Erik will finally get his wish and have a dead wife like him.) I love that the story ended when it did. Sometimes leaving things to the imagination is more effective than writing them out. This story will stick with me for a long time. This was perfect. Thank you for writing this piece.
Riene chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh...wow. Very very dark. I admire the way you've describe the music, pulsing, red and terrifying. Very twisted ending. Well done.
CopeWithTheFeels chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AMAZING. THIS IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. IM CRYING, BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE IM SAD. ITS BECAUSE IM SHOCKED AT HOW AWESOME THIS IS.
erik is in PERFECT character. Christine too.
This is just
ugh
amazing.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Fool girl.

How hystarical.

Fell4
SashaArcain chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LOL i found this hilarious
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
O THAT'S HALARIOUS! ... um in a very bad way... tehe
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Did you win the contest? If you didn't, you should've.
orangeandwhite chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh dear God this was not the best choice for me to read right before bed...

You have such a great imagination for horror/morbidity, I've been reading your other storys. No sleep will come to me tonight, that's all I can say. You are very talented.
twilight huntress chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
WOW! THAT'S INCREDIBLE? are you a professional. great ending, by the way. I'm way too jealous to live.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Amazing! I had never read this one before. Beautifuly morbid.
Threatens and Adores chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow, very well written. I really like your desciptive words I can perfetly picture this scence. Poor christine, going mad with the music! Anyway, I really thing you capture the essense of Erik in this oneshot (which can be difficult with only one shot at it) I especially liked the end, morbidly good! Cheers!
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Ack! All I could do was stare in horrified fascination at the screen! For Erik, losing a hand would be worse than death! Imagine, never being able to write or play the organ or wield a lasso ever again! *sobs to death*
Weasel of the Opera chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh, this was so great. So Leroux-y! Erik and Christine were so in character, and I was totally in suspense when Christine had the knife.. the twist was fabulous.. it takes skill to write a morbid phic that doesn't leave the audience either (a) staring blankly at their computer screen, or (b) completely overcome with laughter. Brilliant!
mirienne chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
The ending is very O. Henry which is definitely hard to do well. great job :)
TheatreAngel chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
ahh! that was amazing! whoa..creepy. o so good.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »