Reviews for AvP
DaemonicKitten chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Hey. I just tried to send a review and I'm not sure if it got sent, so I just wanna say great work on your story. I loved it. It was really well written and was very entertaining to read. My favorite parts were the "you are one ugly mother fucker!" comments from the group. LOL. I laughed each time I saw one.

Anyways, great work and keep it up. And thank you for NOT killing Rikku off LOL, though you could always do that if you choose to do a sequel.
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
hey just read ur entire fic! was awesome! love aliens, love predator, wasnt a huge fan of AvP... they could have done so much more in that movie. Aliens being my fav out o the quadriligy (I dont count AvP) and loving FF this was an awesome (yet somewhat differnt) crossover! Loved every minute of it!

Ill add u author alert in case you write any other ones I like the sound of! lol!

Keep up the good work!
phantom guardian of shadow chapter 16 . 12/31/2005
awsome story i really enjoyed this it was so good that i was up late reading it
Angel Taisha chapter 16 . 9/19/2005
Well, Sweets- I have just finished reading this fic and I must say you did a fantastic job! I loved the action scenes and the little twists here and there. I wish I could have walked with you from chapter to chapter but you know why I fell behind, and I hope you understand it had nothing to do with the story.

You did a great job on descriptions, dialogue and grammar; I am so glad I got to finish this finally. Congratulations on completing your first fic! It's a really big deal!
Ghost chapter 16 . 8/31/2005
DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS :P

youve left it open for a sequal i see... will there be a sequal? oh and ignore ikon the "blonde Botherment " can stay right wear she is :P this is a great story and one of my favorites thanks for sharing it with us

One more thing

GET TO WORK ON THE SEQUAL! :D

Thanks again

Ghost
TheCiz chapter 16 . 8/31/2005
*Grins* Nice... ... Lol, I don't have anything more constructive than that...
Ikonopeiston chapter 16 . 8/30/2005
I thank you, Furi. It has been an honour to walk beside you as you did this. I have delighted in watching your dedication and work bear such splendid fruit.

Anyone who reads this from first to last will be impressed by the developing skill you show in each chapter. Toward the end, all I had to do was pick on a nit or two.

This has been a most exciting story and I do note you have left the door open for a sequel. Perhaps this time you will exterminate the blonde botherment, eh?

Thank you for turning out a story which was both thrilling and coherent. That is not easy, but you have done it. Now you may definitly pat yourself on the back.
Ghost chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
Dude, that was great, really good, will it be a happy ending? or... an evil twisted endings giving us an uber cliffhanger so we have to wait for the sequel to find out what happens...or you could have the uber cliffhanger... then have NO sequal... oh god if u did that some of ur reviewers would die i think... DONT DO THAT :P, good stuff i await the final chapter
Ikonopeiston chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
"the irritated Queen" - it might be better to choose a stronger adjective here. I do believe she is considerably more than irritated. A mite angry is more like it.

"Queen, who watches her intently, teeth beard." - should be 'bared'

"he was quite a site" - 'sight'

I like your Yautja, Daschande. He/she will make a wonderful protagonist in another story. I hope you will write one starring this character. Show us the homeland and culture of the Yautja.

You handled all the intricacies of the final battle well without overburdening your reader with too much unnecessary detail and keeping the battle lines clean and direct. When you re-read your own work, I think you will see how you have steadily improved with each chapter. (You were a tad hasty and did not completely proof-read this one. LOL)

As to the Death you owe me - maybe later?

I am curious to read the ultimate chapter.
TheCiz chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
Aw... nice happy ending... right? You're not gonna go all evil in the epilogue are you? Hmm... I await the final chappie! Good stuff!
TheCiz chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
Will have to wait? Wow, just as everything looks peachy dandy you go and say that... goddamn cliffhangers...
TheCiz chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
I swear, if Tidus gets hurt in that mission at all... well, just don't kill him. Kill Paine. She deserves to get hurt... Lol... Oh, onwards!
TheCiz chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
Damn you and your evil cliffhangers... -_- WOO! I hope they go kick some ass now...
TheCiz chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
Lol, I like Biggs even more... Hee hee hee... I think I would've said the same thing... Oh, now all I have to wait for is Rikku and Predator to show up... Hmm...
TheCiz chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Yay for Biggs! Why do I get the feeling that Predator was a teenager? I don't know... Anyhoo, short chapter, but whatever. Is that guy Bishop gonna discover something crucial to killing the Aliens and then get killed before he can tell anyone? Omg, that would be so funny... I have a strange sense of humor... Ah, anyways, onwards I go... This is good! :)