Reviews for To the darker side she goes
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
Anime plus phantom equals NO! I'm all for anime, huge fan of it myself, but you can't mix the two. It's just not done! This may be my own personal opinion so I apologize if others like it, but I had to give my view here. NO. (say No as if you were say moo like a cow but with the n sound).
gorbash33 chapter 28 . 1/23/2006
no i am so sad its over! but it was amazing and i agree...sequel would ROCK because ahh you just cant give this up its too good! i love this erik so much
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
Hey! It's good to see this story completed. I'm sorry that Raoul had to die though. I would hope that Christine would have been able to fully let him go without that. Oh! and yes, you should do a sequel. After all. We'd all hate to think that Christine and Erik are going to have to seperate when they've only just gotten together practically. So, are they going to the same college, or just keeping in touch or what? If not a sequel, then you must at least tie up that loose end.

Anyway, great work. Well done. Keep up the good work, and bring us many more fics.
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
That was awesome...loved it...glad to be Meg's muse.

It was sad...I almost cried as well...

Aww...graduation day...such a happy day, in some ways.

Wodnerfully written.
phantomofleopera chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
one word, NO!

Your loving reveiwer and always will be P.C
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
A perfect ending! I'm so glad that Christine wasn't upset when she found Raoul's email. Yay! And the part Erik screaming her name when she was getting her picture taken was funny. Just seeing it in my head cracked a smile at a typical Erik moment. I'm so sad to see this end! I think a sequel would be cool, maybe Mask and Black Rose could look for a deal or they have one and they're touring... some ideas. *big puppy eyes* I'm begging for a sequel by the way. *laughs* I'll keep my eyes posted for anymore of your stories!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
Is it just me or did you take that little last day of school, dancing in the parking lot, listening to MCR in Meg's mom's car from moi?

I thought that sounded familiar!

I loved it and I'm glad that you're adding one last chapter after this, but I'm sad in a way that it's over!

Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
Niicee! PoNR rocks! Great way of getting them back together! Update soon please!
phantomofleopera chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
'After a while of dancing in the parking lot to My Chemical Romance' OH YER! MOSHING TIME! XP I loved this chapter! I'm so glad they finally settled everything and tehy are together again. They make such a sweet pair! I just can't believe just one more chapter and it will be finished. :( You have to do a sequal! Update soon!

BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 26 . 12/25/2005
Well well well, she has updated! LOL

I am sad to hear that the next chapter will be the last one. I have grown to love this story, Madeline and I hate to see it go, but all good things must come to an end somehow, though I wish they wouldn't.
qwerty chapter 26 . 12/16/2005
I love this phic! :)

I have a suggestion.. Make Erik save Christine from something/someone and then there's gonna be a lot of fluff, yes? :))

please update soon!
Mystery Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2005
Wow! I'm so glad to see this story updated! I was afraid it had been abandonned! Mind you, I'm one to talk, given that I haven't updated mine in over a year. But still, it's great to see this one back in the running. It's a different sort of story, and that's a good thing. I like your Christine, and your Erik is just hot! That was just seriously insensitive of Raoul to come to the Prom as the Phantom with Carlotta as Christine. (Oops, I had to correct that. The first time I wrote that sentense, I put "with Carlotta as Raoul." Now that would be interesting!) I think he was just trying to bate Christine. And I'm glad Erik hasn't given up on her in hurt and jealousy because of her temporary relapses into feeling for Raoul. I think she really does love Erik just as he loves her, and it would suck to see anything that stupid come between them. Besides. Just because she doesn't love Raoul doesn't mean that his rejection of her didn't hurt and doesn't still. Rejection or insult always hurts, even if it's from someone you hate.

Anyway, great story! I'm sorry to hear that it's almost over. I'm greatly enjoying it. Good work!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 26 . 12/14/2005
Beautiful chapter. Simply beautiful. Now Erik go get your girl! Update soon please!
phantomofleopera chapter 26 . 12/14/2005
I so sad that this storey is coming to an end! :(

Great chapter! Update soon!
No One chapter 21 . 11/16/2005
Christine is terrible. She has Erik and yet she thinks of Raoul and now James!