Reviews for The Hole
Aileil chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Thank you for this story. Trekkies and Star Wars fans unite. :)
fififolle chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was a lovely ramble. Poor Malcolm! I like your work a lot, I'll review some more soon. You know a great fic when you just want it to go on and on and know what happens next!
Cait from Entslash list chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Gods I love your stuff. I Swear i reread one of your stories every freaking day! *smile* Rock on and keep writing!
Buckmane chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
highly amusing...heheh...got me smiling...
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Poor Malcolm! I hope Phlox won't treat him with eels or these sort things. ;) You described the side effects of a concussion very well and I loved Malcolm's thoughts about Star Wars.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Brilliant, and why am I not surprised by that last line there?
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Interesting little bit of amusement; I liked it!
jaws chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
not bad . . .
Tata chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love your stories. I don't think there is one I did not like! Keep them coming!
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Loved all the star wars references and particularly the last line.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I can really see Malcolm going off on these tangents if he had a concussion. Especially the part about Leia's hair. I'm glad this is up, because a silly baseball game preempted the #1 fan favorite and I am not happy about it, so your timing on this one is really good for me. Anyway, thanks for the well-written story; you've done a lot with a simple plot idea.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Loved it! Poor Malcolm, that sounds like one hell of a concussion... I hope he'll have nice dreams, at least ;-)!

Hm, a sequel... maybe there are more holes down on that planet, only waiting for Trip to fall into them? Hey, I can always hope ;-)!

Great story!

Sita
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Malcolm slept, dreaming of princesses and adventures; of nimble ships, and really big guns.

And this is different than normal how ?

Seriously, nice work. And a perfect finish.