Reviews for Breaking the News
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
"You can't both be engaged to the same woman!" That line made my day. Harry's such a clueless idiot. LMFAO :D
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
remussiriusftw chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh my god, I cannot..I'm just..struggling to breathe I am laughing so much, this was HILARIOUS!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lolz. Harry is so clueless...
Shay426 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i dunno... i feel like Sirius would go and cry or something.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha ha... Harry's so frikking stupid. I love it!
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Harry is so clueless. It's hilarious and adorable and annoying at the same time! Nice job!
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I love how clueless Harry is and how he makes the mistake about them being engaged to the same woman! Brilliant!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
...Okay.
ForbiddenKisses chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Your story made me laugh. There should deffinitly be more Lupin and Sirius telling Harry fanfics, in the wrold!
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
LOL, how clueless can you get? :D
Carres chapter 1 . 7/12/2007

LMFAO.

Fantastic.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Clueless!Harry is hilarious. I loved it. I had a good laugh.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
hi!

wow, that was pretty funny

That made me actaully laugh. Some funny stuff there, good job!
EleanorLilyPotter chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
LoL

God, is Harry clueless or what? Although I'm a bit supriesed with the fact that Harry is acting as the most clueless on, and not Ron, it's still hilarious!

"“What do you mean, there’s nothing wrong about it?” roared Harry. “You can’t be both engaged to the same woman!”

There was an uncomfortable silence as the other two stared at him.

“Don’t you get it?” Sirius asked incredulously.

“There’s no woman, Harry,” Remus explained slowly.

“You are not engaged to anyone? Why are you wearing those rings, then?”

Sirius smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand"

That's my favoutite part. And the part before. And after. Hell, i don't care. I loved your story!