Reviews for Nothing
MissButton chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow I think that is just what was going through Ed's head at the time. Poor guy.

caya
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
#$%! I NEED MORE TISSUES! TISSUES!
Dusha chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow, how beautifully powerful. I could vividly see in my mind Ed clapping his hands together over and over in vain with tears streaming down his face still visible despite the rain. You have artistically captured one of the most dramatic and heart-wrenching moments in the entire series, so kudos to you. Thank you for the simple but moving piece.
midge lupin chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
aww that was so sad...the whole thing with nina made me cry *sniff* good job you capture ed's emotions perfectly!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was good; short, yet at the same time sort of tragic and definitely true to Ed's character.
KJ Mustang chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I love this story. It's sad, but those were probably the thoughts going through Ed's head at that time. Are there going to be future chapters? If so, I would like to know.
Henrika chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow, very insightful. Good portrayal of Ed's thoughts during that scene. Keep writing!
ShardyPsykoElf chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
After swimming in a sea of OOCness and Mary-Sues...

...I finally find a fic that makes the entire trip to this site worth it.

I applaud the beauty of this work. Short, but to the point. You've captured the inner turmoils within Ed beautifully. In fact, I shall glomp you now! Thank you for trying to keep this fandom up to par as possible.
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 4/8/2005