Reviews for Suppertime
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I remember this one too. Nicely morbid. *starts humming "The Ballad of Sweeney Todd*
phantomy-cookies chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Cannibal!Erik! We've got plenty of room for these, baby! Woohoo!

After all, if we have Bastard!Eriks, Fluff!Eriks, Vampire!Eriks and Horny!Eriks, there's plenty of room for the Eriks who randomly eat people.

(I should know. Heehee.)

I still think you should have put this in the humor section. It was so funny... and so demented! My goodness. Can you imagine someone stumbling on this, thinking it will be a whimsical sattire about Erik making dinner? And then they come to find he's cooking a small child? Mwaha!

"Meat is meat I suppose." (Haha! Yes Erik. It certainly is!)

I don't think Erik could possibly be crazier than he appears in this little story of yours. Power to all hungry Eriks everywhere!

*mwah*
Ava Caita chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
First, I love that you drew on Kay's version. So many people have been bashing her of late. I'm glad you expanded this little scene.

I'm usually so squicked by cannibalism, but this fic did make me laugh in that 'I'm-so-creeped-out-but-this-is-entirely-funny' way ;)

But, I especially like that Erik says, 'I would go to find some helpless soul, and put them out of their misery, and into my stomach'. Hee! That's just brilliant.

We tied in the contest, so I'm honoured to share a place at your table - I'll do all the cooking!

Avariƫ
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
i have to say i was laughing like a mad woman when i first read this. this one ranked around 6 or 7 on my list just for shear nerve. congrats for writing it!
babymene17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Although I seriously doubt that Erik would ever harm a child...you achieved what you set out to do. Which was be morbid. Good Job!
SimplyElymas chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow. Talk about morbidity! I loved it. Which is obviously indicative of some serious problems.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ah.. one of my fellow cannibalism authors! Haha, I guess I still win in terms of grossness. Although yours.. now that's an interesting what if situation. Plausible, but not a CHILD! Mostly because Kay!Erik likes kids (i.e., Reza!). Good narration, tho. :)
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That fit the bill nicely, for Morbid Phics. I applaud you, and for some reason feel like going and sitting in a corner and rocking back and forth for a little while.

-SGE
Olethros chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Rose to the occasion indeed! Lol, this was very well written and engaging enough that it became far far more than the "twisted for twistedned's sake". Bravi!