Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww! I feel so sorry for Bella! She wanted to meet him, yet all she found was doom of 14 years in Azkaban TTTT. Damn you Remus, damn you.
P a r a f r o s y n i chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, I never really thought about this pairing. Good story!
RemusLovesRent chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I'm so addicted to this ship, not enough people write it!
candeh chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
VERY GOOD!

-Mssr Candace Lupin
minniequill chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Fantastic in every way. Dialogue, character portryal...everything.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
"All's Fair in Love and War" is original and refreshing. It is also well written. The dialouge flowed excellently and flawlessly.

I loved how Bellatrix was portrayed as a woman scorned instead of just an evil Death Eater; it gave her character more depth and almost a sympathy/empathy card.

Also, I loved how the story was ended with how Remus is repentant of turning Bellatrix in because of the consequences of the action rather than his or her feelings.

-Sparkle
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Amazing fic. I've never seen a Remus/Bella of any sort. If such a 'ship ought to be written, this was the way to write it. Your Bella is wonderfully vindictive.
Sandy chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Holy crap. That was amazing. It just... worked. It was so smooth, so believable. And it freaked me out. INCREDIBLE job!
BootstrapBoula chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw, Bellatrix:(
cornu chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Bellatrix is awesome in this fic. I love her character so much and I think you captured it well.
Marye chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*_*

Loved your story. Its really great.

Plus Remus/Bella is so cool.
kArlITaLUna chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hi! I have to be honest at first I was a bit intrigued by this fanfic, 'cause I'm the biggest Remus and Bellatrix fan, (not together) I mean I'm a balck sisters fan, but I liked the idea, and its very well written, and I loved it.

It would be a nice idea if you wrote the entire fanfic, like how they started, till the night he betrayed her, of course if you want.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow, this was such a great one shot! I really didn't want to read it at first because I was like "Remus/Bellatrix? Huh?" But it is really beautifully written and catches the essence of each of their personalities. Bravo!
Creepy-Gollum chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
The story was lovely! Very well written indeed! *claps* Loved it!And the idea that Remus betrayed them to the Aurors extremely clever!
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh my god, this story is incredible. You made the Remus/Bellatrix relationship believable and everyone was in character. It was truly wonderful. If only more people could write like you...