Reviews for Spreading Our Wings
WolfxAngel chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
I wish you'd update. :( I love it.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Good beginning, the characters stayed in character, and the story line is also pretty good. Me like.
Midnight LeAnn chapter 20 . 1/11/2007
Plz update soon! & read my story it will b called either 8 sparrows or 7 sparrows(can't decide bcuz 1 is only half sparrow)
Anonymous chapter 20 . 1/6/2007
i luv the story... u hav 2 write more! i need 2 know wut happens. PLZ! also, i don't have an account yet... but watch out for me. i will b Pirate Calliope(i hope!)

Drink up me hearties! Yo ho!
PandylBas chapter 20 . 12/29/2006
continu on
Nannii chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
totally awsome )

/Nannii
nazgul girl chapter 20 . 12/16/2006
Thanx SO much for reviewing!It sure took you a while though...:). I loved the chapter, even if it was a bit short . Please update soon, you've got me hooked on this story, it's GREAT!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 20 . 12/16/2006
YAY! Thank you for updating after all these years, okay, maybe not YEARS, but it seemed like it. Even though it was short, I liked it, and you need to update soon, okay? Okay. Arodiel
Snickle-Gigger chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
*gently slaps Nakada to bring her back to her old self*

And don't you scare me like that again, young woman! *wags finger*

One minor criticism; back then, they didn't say 'dad' and 'mom'. They would have said 'father' (possibly 'poppa') and 'mother' (possibly 'mum', though you'd know that better since I'm just an American who calls both of her parents 'those people that claim I'm really their kid') o.0 It's just a minor thing, though, no biggie.

Yay! Now everybody get all better so you can be a big happy family and sail the oceans together and live on the Pearl and be HAPPY!

...

Stories usually don't turn out that way, but I can wish. :p
angel-death-dealer chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
*sigh* and I thought my words would never get through to you.

Good to see Nakada up on her feet.

And yes, Jack Sparrow, answer the question. Soon.

Spare Sammy the pain of needing to go to a disasterously uncomfortably family lunch tomorrow.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 19 . 9/22/2006
hurray! you FINALLY updated! good gravy i thought you had been taken hostage by an evil pirate or something. well, update soon! Arodiel
Snickle-Gigger chapter 19 . 9/19/2006
Aw, how sweet! I think this might be my favorite chapter so far. :) You're doing great!

BTW, someone sent me an e-mail with like...everything I'd EVER need to know about British schools, so I think I'm covered. o.0 Wow. But thanks super-a-lots for the offer! You rock!

UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
y have u not updated yet? i'm so excited to c what ur next chap will be like!
Jinxeh chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, by the way love, not sure if I told you this or not...but as we speak (or as I speak, and you read. o.0) I am revamping my old Karolyn Sparrow series. :p You and angel-death-dealer inspired me to with your stories. Luv you!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
That was an absolutely amazing chapter. You and angeldeathdealer work very well together, I must say. :)

My only complaint is that several of the paragraphs in the middle there were much too long; the human eye is naturally lazy, and so that much text isn't usually too appealing to read. The text itself, however, was absolutely amazing. :) Good job.

Update soon!