Reviews for Anything Goes
Woe Kitten chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Aw. But i want people to die! Death is so fun to write about! well, i guess they could all just sit down... and eat... mittens. Okay. I'll shut up now.
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Hello! . Kikyou here (from school... you better know who this is! -_- I go by Kikyou on and nothing else . XD) Read all your fics just to lazy to review every one of them... .;; lol Love 'em . Update. See ya at school um... tommorrow! Lol XD XD XD Email me if you can .

Xx Kikyou xX
Strife in the Goat chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
this is so hilarious! How about, turning them all into the opposite sex then sending them into bathrooms
Stephanie chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
that was great ,NO, BETTER than great. its a good thing you diddn't turn roy into a girl i just cant imagine what would happen!I WISH I COULD WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU!but unforunantly i cant and its probabbly a good thing. XP
Shale 101 chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
Now why would I wanna turn Ed back to normal?Heh...him bieng a girl should be a very educationial experience for him_
Shale 101 chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
Mustang got kidnapped_
Shale 101 chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
Heh heh...I got to turn Ed into a girl_
SymphonicRain chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
lmao! this is funny! keep up the work and if I get anything Ill be sure to post it
Harada Risa chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
ATTACK OF THE FANGIRLS! HEAD FOR THE HILLS! xD I'm a roy fan too, so don't worry..haha
Stephanie chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
hey!it me again!ok in the next ch. roy can't quit making fun of poor ed! and ed gets so mad at roy that he makes him a girl to!NO!(i don't realy want roy to be a girl but it will make the story even better)shale is being held prisoner untill she fixes them comes to get al again and somehow turns him human and not the suit of armor any more, with some kind of magic and it aint no ordinary alchemy now she and her brother are bring held prisoner and being questioned...and thats all i have..sorry these ideas ain't as good as the last ones but I will come up with MORE!XP
Stephanie chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
That's GREAT!i have a great idea for what happens to Roy(starts drooling)love roy LOVE HIM!oh sorry...well he gets roynapped and taken to the roy loving den of Fangirls!then the he/she Edward has to save him but the the ed lovin fangirls/boys come to take him/her,so what happens next,well how about let shampoos brother come back for revenge(conditioner) and let it deal with the fans? but is sent back to to where ever he came from because he failed! after that let Riza walk in with her gun kill/or sevilly injur all the fans and save them both...not really sure what happens next... well See ya!(sorry for all the spelling mistaks!)
Harada Risa chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Yay, Shampoo! (Just in case you don't know, she's my favorite Ranma 1/2 character.) UPDATE SOON!
Invader-Nehima chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
hmm, i'm thinking of doing a crossover like this.

anyway, please, don't let anyone do any royed stuff. that is not right.
Megami chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
OOHH! Have kouga from inu Yasha switch to winry and call ed short when Ed gets jealous! And then have Al beat Shampoo from ranma 1/2!
Harada Risa chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
*points and laughs at Ed* MUAHAHHA! HE TURNED INTO A GIRL! MUAHAHA! okay, I'll shut up now...update sooN!