Reviews for Show and Tell
GhosthunterJen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ok that is the funniest stories i have ever read keep doing what you do because this is good work
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hehehehe LOL! that group of people is really wacky!... especially Takatos grandparents (poor Harumi, Takato and Marissa XD)
sunnygcat chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
lol woah headache for the teacher
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think the only words for this are the ones that you used: "Oh dear heavens." It was good and very funny. Coming from a Family that is "a little messed up", I think that you did that well, how do you tell someone about your family?
chellythecelly chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That was hilarious! I couldnt stop smiling! It was so cute! absoloutly adore it! It is sincerly amazing! I hav to put this on my favorites!
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG your story was hilarious! I was cracking up the whole time I was reading it!
jblockk chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
very funny.
meikoxsatoshi15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
it rocked! feel sorry for takato cause hes related to rumi,jin,chyako,and youji.

-lol-
Sora1589 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
tehe nice, this was cute and funny I liked it a lot. The language was not as good as others of yours I've read but it's still pretty good. I guess it matches the age that the main kids are so thats fine
elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
that was so good and funny
liree the liar chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
"When your dad's mom was married to your mom's mom and your dad's mother was married to your dad's father things were more then a little screwy."

More then a little screwy? Well, in that sentence certainly ;-)

Apart from that great story, any chance that your going to write about Mais report?
MikiUsako90 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
haha I love it! GREAT story!
Kiya- chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
hehe this is cute. a whole ripple affect, and boy was the teacher and kids shocked. i liked! i don't read marmalade boy fanfics offen but i like the seres. great job!
KireiAmaya chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
that was a confusing story but it was good if you ask me!so are you going to add a chapter 2 chapter to it?
Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Out of the mouths of babes...

LOL! Poor Miss Honda is going to have words with her therapist over this...