Reviews for Fascinations
SALJStella chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
AW! HOW CUTE! Seth is just as IC as we all know and love him, and Ryan obviously loves it, too... And they love each other! You can feel the love all over!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Loved it. I could totally see the toast stealing having happened on the show but the slash made this just wow. I loved it. Especially at the end with an oblivious Kirsten.
Bee chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh. I love it.

I sound like a fangirl, but in all truthfulness, I'm a new fan.

The OC was newly introduced to me, and I loved it.

This was amazing. I could see this played out, and I loved this line: "I’m serious, it’s like the Hulk on steroids. So now, Ryan, now not only have you violated my bakery products; you’ve created a monster."

I laughed. So, thanks for that.

It was a very good read, and I also liked the hanging way it ended.

Danke sehr!

itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
ahh! too cute!
Von chapter 1 . 12/16/2006

LOVE it! So cute! So ADORABLE! I'm so glad I feel over it!
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
MIND BLOWING. more, more, more. the tension is amazing. more tension, more kissing. more roughness.
xGoodnightAndGo chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very good. Very well written. And it definitely sounds like Ryan and Seth. Good job.

Pleease write more?
yaba chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I really liked this. smooth, brief, and defnitely to the point. I liked it.

david-lizzie chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Delicious. Very nice. I love the allusions to smuttier situations at the end. Very tactfull.
CountryBoy22not signed in chapter 1 . 6/4/2005

It was so good!
Lacerta chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I loved it. Too bad that it's M-rated. Otherwise I would add it to my c2 archive.
xoxrelientkxox chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
franki chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
How cute and lovely, that was such an endearing inner voice of Ryan's. I could really sink with him into just adoring Seth's every movement and musing about his lips. I might even have leaned a bit forward together with Ryan towards the kiss. It just sucked me in. And it was *too short*! Please write more.
missbegonia chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is so great! Some favorite lines:

“Dude, just because you stole cars doesn’t mean you get to steal my toast, okay?”

He’s even given up on feigning interest in Marissa now. She’s the perfect embodiment of Newport itself; a captivating, flawless, paper-thin façade hiding the crumbling mess beneath.

What a perfect description of Marissa right there. Spot on. I loved this!