Reviews for Addiction
cloud9strife chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was freaking awesome. You ARE a bloody genius!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
so sad, yeah

why would he deny is love?

lol

great one-shot!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
She miscarried a week after he left. Running her hands over her stomach, she wondered constantly where the good had gone. She couldn’t hate him, so she convinced herself he had died. When she saw him around town or with friends, she told herself it was nothing but a distorted memory. Though she wanted nothing more than to have him back, she said nothing, did nothing. Just watching him, meeting his empty gaze, before both went on their way. Two strangers… nothing but a memory.

WAH!
Charmful ika chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh my gosh! D:
Katana Queen chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
that was so beautiful. i loved every bit of it...i almost cried at the end.

very well done.
sadbird chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
o.O

wow...that was...yeah...sad

but i like it! wish it had ended differently though! why did he end it?
MoonSeaPearl chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow. That was so sad and romantic. Why couldn't he have just proposed to her? Why couldn't they have been happy? But then again, it wouldn't feel so real, or be so good if they did, right? Oh, well, great job anyway.
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
At first I thought this was beautiful, it was beautifully written like a masterpiece come to life and then I thought (towards the end) This is tragic. Oh, my heart broke, I felt it, saw it, shattered and scurried to the wind. So, beautifully tragic is the only way to sum it up.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. That was deep. O And I liked it. Although this story wasn't sad-angsty, but depressing-angsty, I still enjoyed reading through.

I really liked how you put the ending in. Great, lets the words sink in.

Nice job. )
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Beautifully written. I love the angst. ]
Sasa chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is really good.

deep...
Anatidaephobia81 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
So sad! you have me crying! very good writing and use of their feelings!
blaahblaah chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
omg that was so sad! it made me cry...but im a crybaby so anything makes me cry. hehe
inner soul chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
argh! Now THAT is a beautiful story. So sweet and romantic. So happy yet so sad. The feeling so sure, yet also unsure... If only Sasuke would admit his true and pure love for Sakura, then everything would be fine. And yet, he did not. This story is full of ironies that even though because of Sasuke's being so secretive of the fact that he was so addicted to Sakura that they did not end up together, I just could not hate it. You have written this story in such a way that everyone could not dare not like it. So Beautiful!
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
You tormented my soul with this piece of art of yours.

I loved it.