Reviews for Pin Stripes
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I seem to have accidentally picked up an Inuyasha fic in my to-read list. Oh well, it'll be my test of what blows up when I finish my 101th review on , I guess.

I've read a bit of Inuyasha, but I couldn't really identify the pair from the ficlet. Strange matters. But this seems to be a topic you've been investigating in general.

Minor nitpick: Hedid - he did.
Timeless Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I liked the way you play with the words 'love' and 'hate'. It was well done, proffesional, and definitely poignant. I like your poetic style of writing!
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 7/26/2006

I love how you dealt with the theme, it just comes off so fluidly and is manifested by the simplest of things. Also, you handle it with so much lust and hate and sex and wrongdirtbad notions to jazz it up and then just end with with a line like that.

It is so beautiful and poignant and IC and -

OhMyGod, you made them - pervertedly so, but still . . . - canon-ish (in the lustful I-Hate-You sense)!

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

- Pixie
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow... As much as I hate that pairing, this was amazing. Not that I won't read something if I don't like the pairing, just that usually people write them so out of character it gets annoying. Still, this was so wonderfully dark. Perfect.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
You know, in the past few weeks, I've read this fic about five times. And, whenever there's nothing good in the MirSan fic community, I turn to SanNar, and, more specifically, reread this story. Why I haven't reviewed until now is beyond me, but know that you've officially made me a convert. I *must* write something someday centering around these two.

That's probably sufficed to say that I love this fic. While the idea of the parallel between love and hate seems rather overdone in the S/N community, you've put a new spin on it that makes for an entertaining and enjoyable read. The images of "a never ending spiral" and Naraku "laying eggs of malice within her" are simply... breath-taking. Perhaps the best lines of the fic were:

"But she was learning to resist.

And she was relearning to love.

Love to love, and hate to hate."

So poetic... and yet, very, very true. _

The final lines were a little lackluster; I'd expected this fic to end with a tiny bit more punch, is all. Other than that, definetely a favorite-worthy fanfiction. I commend you on a job well done. ((bows))
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Pure...GENIUS! I love the last line.
some one chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
It was so confusing . but then again it was good
ShaJen chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sha here!

Interesting. I'm confused. That was awesome, but it was weird...and I'm confused...moo.

Cool, though! You messed with my head! GO YOU!

Poisoned pizza toppings chapter 1 . 4/30/2005

Very nice job...I think...
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This is good. Deep, confusing-ish and yet it makes sense. That didn't make sense. Oh damn! I'm starting to confuse myself! Well how about I end this a confusing review with, nice story, and I liked it though it was deep and confusing-ish yet making sense NO! Stop the endless circle already!*bonks my head and knocks self out*
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 4/10/2005

That was really quite neat! I luffle it...
Heart Trust chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ok that was confusing as hell is this a one-shot?
audi katia chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I know this wasn't meant to be funny, but that's how I found it. I mean, I understood the seriousness of it all, but the ending with how he hated to admit something was rather amusing to me. I really liked this piece. I found it deep and it was not something that I would normally read, but it opened more doors for me. Normally I just read about the cannon couples, but maybe the other ones would be good because each one is different. You introduced me to a new sort of world in Thanks!

A rose for you...

Ryu Sneaky Lil' Fox chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Skittlez-chan recomended this to me. its good, really! Love and the hate and the love and the hate...and oi

Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Woh... Now my head hurts from thinking about love and hate too much. Ow. Good fic, though!