Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of the Veil
Wolfslick chapter 33 . 4/3
Hmmm!... What could normal mean? XD
Jams chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
I actually was SUPER skeptical about reading this because I'm not a huge fan of crossovers BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT. If you're one of those people that check out reviews before reading a fic, THIS ONE IS WORTH IT. And I absolutely LOVE Elyon and Draco! To be honest I like all of my w.i.t.c.h. universe ships but I love this ship to death. You're an amazing writer. I wasn't a huge fan of Irma and Neville, and Harry and Will is kind of eh for me. But Hay Lin and Seamus and Taranee and Dean were good pairings. I love this fic. I have to go read the sequel!
Jams chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I've gotta say that Cho's a little OOC. Even though she broke up with Harry she's still a nice person and would probably have helped and been friends with will and the rest of them. To be honest I don't like all the drama that she caused, and she doesn't seem like he type to cling onto Harry.
Jimin's jams chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Okay so I'm not a huge fan of crossovers and this is actually my first crossover fic. I've only read three chapters and I'm hooked. Another reason why I was kinda hesitant about this was because I tend to read reviews before starting a new fic, and I saw a little spoiler about will and Harry. *glares* I'm also a huge willxmatt fan (even more so in the comics) and a Harryxginny fan and I hate hate HATE multi shipping but eh what can you do. Will still love willxmatt to death. I'm so exited for the rest of it! Esp with Yan Lin as the DATDA Teacher. Wooooo!
Niknaclol chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I've reviewed for this many times, but it appears you've turned off anon reviewers. D: they were all long, but I've just PM'ed you with a lot more, haha. I love this story. This is the first time I've reviewed with my account (I usually leave anonymous reviews) and private messaged someone. I know it was long, but please take the time to read it. You are an amazing person! I loved your story, and I love you for making those two beautiful worlds collide. (Well, three, but still). Please please read the message I sent you! #noticemesenpai - that's the first time I've used that, oh my god, that's hilarious. But please do!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
Best story ever liked the pairing with harry and will and the other characters can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Hmm... I find Elyin and Malfoy a little hard to povture, but you made it work.
DoctorWhoTARDIS chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
This is the second time reading this for me, and I still love it! Although, I'd like it even more if the girls referred to Honeydukes by name. Just my opinion though, no need to actually take this into account or something.
Queen Sound chapter 33 . 6/27/2014
This was a beautiful story. Amazingly written and a joy to read.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely adored it and all the pairings. I'm now going to read the sequel story to this one and I'm sure it's just as brilliant.
Mistyx7 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
When do they transform?
Marqueza chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Heatherfield isn't in the States. Also, Voldemort seems more evil...I like it.
SophieQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved your story!
Firestar97 chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
OMG this story is amazing. Your way talented.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012