Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elements of Valor
Loved it
nayin17 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Where's Ginny? I'm sorry but I'm getting bored from this
nayin17 chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Wonderful chapter and you're epilogue is so heartwarming. Love the name of their son
q.thews chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
This and its prequel were a nice read, with a good plot, some refreshing original details and an interesting OC.

Ciao!
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Loved the end. Good job.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
I totally loved this story and it's prequel! I would hope that you would write another sequel!
Professor Jones chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
I've enjoyed both your stories.

I look forward to seeing your Fred & George stories.
blackruby873 chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
Love the way the story went and it had great ending
Nights Silhouette chapter 16 . 10/13/2006
A great story. Keep writing.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 16 . 7/17/2006
This was an awesome story. For the chapter where Harry fought Voldermort I listened to "It ends tonight" by All American Rejects. This only proved to enhance the final battle. Great job.
harrypotterfan89 chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
brilliant story 9/10 you could have made the final battle a bit more interesting
murgel chapter 16 . 6/9/2006
Very good stories! I loved them.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
me like
Griselda chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
Great read. I haven't checked HP fics (or forums) for a while, because most post-HBP fics have good Snape and that's just sick. I realized you got the traitor and his Malfoy connection right before HBP. Congratulations. Sometimes the fringe groups get it right:-)

I loved the idea of Dumbledore getting too old and sick to be much help in the fight. That's very much in character imo, because I think Jo wanted to portray him as human with faults and weaknesses.
hpz26 chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
This is a wonderful story!

Thanks for writing!