Reviews for Far and Away
nicimac chapter 39 . 10/11
I've just found this, 10 years on! What a shame you never finished it
Yalla chapter 39 . 10/9/2013
Great story! Id love to read more of our favourite couple and their "little" friend...
clarechan87 chapter 39 . 11/24/2010
Such a cute story! I love Rover, and the "?" parts made me smile! I hope you finish this story someday!
pen wizard chapter 24 . 5/25/2010
Government issue cooking pot: About 10 bucks.

Cost to run the stargate program for one year: Seven Billion, four hundred and seven million dollars.

The look on Sam Carter's face when she realizes over dinner that her pet dragon just sent her a telepathic message: Priceless.

that has to be the best lines from a story ever i had been having a bad day untill i read those lines. they cheered me up and i have to say i've gone throught the rest of the day with a big smile on my face.

those lines made me laugh so much that my work mates now all think i'm crazy and my students think i'm nuts but when ever i feel down i just read those lines again and i smile.

your an amazing writer and i hope you will do another story.

keep up the good work.

and good luck in any other stories you write

FanFicForever chapter 39 . 5/5/2009
Excellent story. I realize this is late, more than late, super-late even, but if you ever feel like finishing the story, you'd have at least one happy reader.
sg1star chapter 39 . 3/28/2008
really enjoying this story, do sam and jack and rover make in this town? Do teal'c and danail manage to find a way to get them home or does the message that jack sent by the radio get recieved and by whom? would love to find out what happens!
WhatATragicComedy chapter 39 . 12/19/2007
Great story. I just love Rover to pieces! Hope you decide to finish it.
PatriciaS chapter 39 . 6/8/2007
Great story, hope you are still thinking about it.
Kaleena Mason chapter 39 . 4/10/2007
oh dear i do hope that you are still working on this story i love rover. oh my :)
Que chapter 39 . 2/9/2007
Agh...please don't leave me hanging here. It's a great story with mythical creatures and lots of SJ. I totally love Rover and Sam's interaction.
cynthiaE chapter 39 . 11/16/2006
Where is the rest of the story? I am hooked, but left hanging. :(

VERY Good storyline and plot!
Gen Varel chapter 39 . 8/11/2006
I have found your story very well written and intersting. I am so sorry to get to the last chapter and see that it is not complete. I loved the pet dragon and Sam and Jack's "marriage". Looking forward to more. When do you think you will finish it?

jessie06star chapter 39 . 7/21/2006
i hope your going to continue .please. i like it alot and want to see how it ends
SchattenTanzer chapter 39 . 5/8/2006
Great Chapter
Merry0742000 chapter 39 . 5/7/2006
I read the first 39 chapters and love them! I can't wait for the rest. Keep up the good work!