Reviews for I am Kim Possible
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
liverpoolangel chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow, thats all I can say really
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was a nice summary of what took place until the end of Season 3. Pretty good. "Good naked mole rat" LMAO. Keep on writing.

Ranchero D chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
A most perfect synopsis to one of the animation world's greatest characters. 'Nuff said.

Thanks for the work, Cap!

Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Have to admit that I'm not really big on the I am series, but they have been having that effect on me.

Ironically just like my falling into watching KP.

This one is the one that got me to like the 'I am' series.
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was really good. One of my favorites I love your work and you are one of my favorite writers! Keep up the great work- Shannon
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
The recap of the "So The Drama" movie was a nice touch (aside from a typo or two, which I largely ignored.)

I really liked the way Kim talked about her thoughts, feelings and the way she developed not just because of Ron but because of ALL the people in her life. Friends, family, annoying people, and villians all helped to mold Kim into the strong girl who would save the world and discover what she'd missed all along in front of her. The one true love of her life and very best friend. :)

Cheers to you! *buys you and your kids a round of ice cream* :)
mintini chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Seriously, you are like the "Hitchhiker's Guide to Kim Possible".

Your insight is amazing, even if those are "freakles" on Ron's face. LOL. Just a couple typos, thats all. Happens to me all the time. :)
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was fun and funnie, but the paragraphs were so long, and I kept losing my place in the long paragraphs, might want to try and make your paragraphs a little shorter, other than that this was a great fic. Keep it up

Imagenation Queen

ps. just fyi, I think my A.D.D might have something to do with my losing my place in long paragraps
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was good.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i loved this story because you talked about the

movie in this one keep it up your doing great.
MtnRon chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Another very nicely done 'I am'
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this was ausome! im like spechless. but i still cant get that kiss out of my mind. and u writing about it is making think about it agian! GO KIM AND RON!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
fryfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This was a great fanfic, I can't wait to read the Ron Stoppable.