Reviews for I am Ron Stoppable
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was a really overall summary of Ron's POV. Really sweet. Go ahead Ron, kiss KP, you deserve her. Keep the good times rolling! Keep on writing.

Danny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
awesome
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow! I really enjoyed this long one with Ron :)

You really captured his personality just perfectly although I never thought he could talk that much. lol!

Ron sure has gone through a lot and I can only say that he has proved that he can take the worse that Kim can dish out, and still be faithful and her best friend shows a lot.

I really enjoyed the last paragraph, which you have a particular talent in. The free food, the kiss and of course the Booyah was SO Ron! :) I can only wish that some artist draws Ron kissing just like in your "I am" story. :)

Well, cheers to you for writing the very imaginative and cool "I am" series. :)
KimRonStppable chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
LUVED IT! And you had SUCH good description and stuff on the "So the Drama" movie!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
like this one.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
loved this story.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Both of these stories were very good. I liked how you sumed up so many episodes. Still, I would have liked it if "So the Drama" had been more like your story, "The Prom" That story hurrican rocks!
thepossiblyimpossible chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
OMFG U R SO AWESOME. I almost wanted to dare I say it...cry in the second to last paragraph about the kissing scene because it felt like it was realy what he was thinking. "Yes, Kimberly Anne Possible, I am going to kiss you in front of all these people" Has got to be the best line. All I have to say is I dont mind watching the kiss over and over and over. This was awesome...really great. Did you know that you are great? Did you? Well you are! So write more mr..

Bye!
The Next News Headline chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
terrific! i loved it. i'm sad that the series is almost over. 4 more eps. left and they're all before So the Drama. Do you think the series will come back...SOMEDAY?

~Q & P
MtnRon chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nicely Done!
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this was ausome! im like spechless. but i still cant get that kiss out of my mind. and u writing about it is making think about it agian! GO KIM AND RON!

(i know this is the same review i used for I AM KIM POSSIBLE but im lazy sry:-) )
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
fryfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is a milestone. I loved it and I'm glad that the "I Am" series is not over.
K9 the First chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Nice! ...OOH! DO THE VILLIANS! DO THE VILLIANS!
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I saw that movie yesterday, and I gasped because what I saw. You rock Ron!