Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
yaoiluver889 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
im sorry but im really confused about wufei's accident n the "well you know". btw GREAT job :)
gemma chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
hi is this fic completed on any other fan page were i could read it. i really love the film and im lovin this story even more with it been heero and duo. iv looked every were i can think of but iv had no luck it is such a shame if its never been finished if you could plz let me no at thanks
Lena7213 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Okay, so I'm just like the people who reviewed before me. I promised myself not to read this because it was abandoned/incomplete but the reviews and the story summary looked to good. So here I am struggling with my pride, wanting to beg to you on my hands and knees to come back to the world of fanfic and complete this adorable romace!

Thanks

Lena
Faith1 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Love it! Am worried for Duo about the possible fallout after the truth comes out. Hope to read more soon...Keep writing! _
Lulu67 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
I just found this fic. It's so sweet and so cleverly written! It needs a change to be finished, please don't give up on it! :3
force majeur chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Ah,u know,i burried my head in my pillow when i read almost-finished-2nd chapter,then i mentally said that i wouldnt read here i am,read your unfinished story! must finish this,you owe me my tears in chapter 4!

Anyway,can u imagine blonde named QUATRE as an arabian?can u imagine a muslim come to chirstmast event? i even-i may run and hide but i dont want to lie-hid my nose in lab computer when my friend invited me to her home after chirstmas and my teacher berated me why i didnt go to her ?what i was talking bout?

Well,FINISH THIS!
sheilamay chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I've been waiting for this fic ever since the beginning, I've seen the movie countless times and I would always reread this since its one of my favorites, I know they will get together in the end but.. its just so sad that it remains unfinished...
datanali chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
still patiently waiting :)
nixxy311 chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
I know it's been a while but I hope you update:)
dawnmatrix chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Please please please update soon! My birthday is coming around again... can we maybe get an update before then? That would be seriously awesome! I love this fic and I'm not giving up on it. I hope you haven't either... & I hope your summer was good. Take care!
Tinkering chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
a year has gone...will you slash them now?
h to the iso chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
i love your works! you must update soon! please!
snowdragon chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Ah...you're going to hate me. I notice at the bottom of THIS story, you mention not abandoning "A Reason for Me." Please let that be true! And please finish it some day. Any day. Go ahead and finish it even if it seems forced or not right...and maybe that will work you through the nasty writer's block. (Having had a three month block on one of my novels, I know your pain.) Um, happy ending would be especially appreciated. (hopeful grin)
XKittyclawX chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
oh I love this remake! please more!